ICE...may man you have many great points..

EndZoneCrew

....first...you're right, this is Buffalo and we SHOULD dominate in this kind of weather....it is PATHETIC that our QB threw for 80 or so yards....Kelly did THRIVE in those situations...HOWEVER...this team is NOT horrible...we have so many new things here that it WILL take time...I can see progress in each and every game we have played the last 3 weeks...even in Baltimore...our Defense stepped up....I loved to see all of those blitzes yesterday...we NEED to keep that up to be successful! This defense is starting to scare me with how good they can be...Our line played pretty well yesterday and Edwards has been playing HUGE as of late....Our time will come with this team and we WILL become the dominant team we should once that POS QB is outta here....JP will make mistakes but hell, he will make BIG plays as well....something that has passed Bledsoe by....let's go on Sunday and see where it takes us....I am fired up and for good reason, mark my words, by the end of November, we WILL be a team to wrecken with!!!!! ;)

Here is what I would like to see happen...

1) JP starts.

2) MW moves to LG.

Enough of the crap about "he is doing ok for a guy his size" Sports center did a whole deal on how BIG Tackles are getting their butts kicked across the league. The avearage pass rusher is 265 or LESS. SPEED baby! Perfect Example? Schobel blows the best LT in football off the ball for a quick sack last week. Nuff said.

3) Price starts and stays at RT for good.

4) Vincent comes back to play FS.

5) Simplify the game plan. Pitt did it against NE And blew them away. Hell kelly only took the field with 8 pass plays and 5 running plays each game (yeah it was something wierd like that)

We do that and we have a shot at building momentum for next year.

Sign a damn center in FA. Sign a CB worth a crap and keep mcgee returning kicks and as our nickel corner.

Just a few smart moves THIS year and this offseason can make a world of difference.

great points....but like I said.....(they are not HORRIBLE...you will definately see the development of this team by Dec. 1)...let Mularkey have this year ..I really like this guy and I think that with some of your suggestions (which I see a lot of them happening) this will build into a stellar team for years to come!

To Quote a great man...

"if you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get the results you have always had"

That is the Bills in a nutshell. Make some changes NOW and MAYBE by Dec 1st we see the team you are talking about. One change was made, WM is the starter. Now make the even more important ones and let's see what happens.

It is a truthful representation of our team. Notice I said OUR team. Make some changes and this team has a chance at respectability for this season. SEVERAL More need to be made this offseason to get us to where EVERY Bills fan deserves we should be.

Like I said JP will take his lumps but he will make some HUGE plays where you will just shake your head......Drew has not made a play like that since the Minnesota game of 2002....Saddle up boys!

To Quote a great man...

"if you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get the results you have always had"

That is the Bills in a nutshell. Make some changes NOW and MAYBE by Dec 1st we see the team you are talking about.  One change was made, WM is the starter. Now make the even more important ones and let's see what happens.

94696[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I saw some signficant changes yesterday, including the role of Bannan and Adams on the OL. The absolutely commitment to the run, particularly on the one drive where McGahee picked up 50 yards collectively and scored a rushing TD when we have yet to have a rushing TD all year.

Sounds to me like we're NOT doing what we've always done.

A win follows. Coincidence? Time will tell.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I saw some signficant changes yesterday, including the role of Bannan and Adams on the OL. The absolutely commitment to the run, particularly on the one drive where McGahee picked up 50 yards collectively and scored a rushing TD when we have yet to have a rushing TD all year.

Sounds to me like we're NOT doing what we've always done.

A win follows. Coincidence? Time will tell.

94835[/snapback]

There's always "doing what you have always done" better than you were doing it before... Seems pretty basic to me.

There's always "doing what you have always done" better than you were doing it before...  Seems pretty basic to me.

94848[/snapback]

I think everytime we lose we should play the 2nd string the following week. That increases our chances of winning, if you use ICE "lahjik."