PFT is reporting that Kurt Warner can't work it out with Arizona.

Tipster19

Would it be impossible for Buffalo to sign this guy? He has probably seen just about everything that you could throw at him defensively. I would love for him to come to Buffalo and let him mentor Edwards for the next year or two. Why not?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

I'm on the fence on this one...on one hand he wants 10 mil a year at least but on the other hand it's only for one or two years. If it doesn't preclude us from making any other moves than I'm all for it.

The question however is whether or not Buffalo would be Kurt Warner's ideal destination.

I'm on the fence on this one...on one hand he wants 10 mil a year at least but on the other hand it's only for one or two years. If it doesn't preclude us from making any other moves than I'm all for it.

The question however is whether or not Buffalo would be Kurt Warner's ideal destination.

It looks like we got a ton of money to spend but the question now is who are we going to get to solidfy our OL? I would have to think that the FO has this already worked out but until I see who it is I'm not going to get too hopeful.

I'm pretty confident that we have no shot at Warner but what if? man, this would be one FA acquisition that I would never forget!

It's hard to forget just how bad he was with the Giants, and ignore that other then playing in Domes in STL and Zona, he's not that good outside of Domes. The Bills don't offer the offensive firepower of the Greatest show on Turf, or The Cards With Fitz/Boldin/Breaston. Just taking a look at his #'s this year tells the story

Indoors 7 113.6 179 253 70.8 2132 304.6 8.4 17 3 sacked 6 times with 4 fumbles

Outdoors 9 84.6 222 345 64.3 2451 272.3 7.1 13 11 sacked 20 times with 7 fumbles

His one cold weather game was terrible

His career numbers indoors vs outdoors offers a disparity as well

Indoors 56 105.4 1155 1714 67.4 14939 262.1 8.7 117 49 sacked 89 times with 37 fumbles

Outdoors 53 83.0 1172 1843 63.6 13652 257.6 7.4 65 65 sacked 147 times with 52 fumbles

and career cold weather games

Cold (21 - 40 F) 4 41.8 72 142 50.7 774 193.5 5.5 3 11

It's hard to ignore the significant drop in production in a similar number of indoor vs outdoor games. Honestly I'd have to pass as good of a year Warner had. When it comes to playing in outdoor conditions I'd feel more comfortable with A Collins, or even Garcia

Both Lions and Vikings need to play division away games in Chicago and Green Bay; those will be tough games for Warner in winter and playoffs.

Warner will have to play outdoor games +/- n bad weather no matter where he ends up. Just look at the Pats game this past season.

Would it be impossible for Buffalo to sign this guy? He has probably seen just about everything that you could throw at him defensively. I would love for him to come to Buffalo and let him mentor Edwards for the next year or two. Why not?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Just look at the arizona game @ NE in the snow and that should tell ypu the answer of whether or not we want Kurt Warner in BUFFALO WEATHER :thumbsup: