Coles to Miami?

K-Gun10

Coles to Miami?

By Chris Brown - Posted February 26th, 2009

With Laveranues Coles to be a free agent and knowing he’s tight with Chad Pennington, you have to believe that the Dolphins are at least going to lob a call into Coles to see what he’s looking for by way of a contract.

For those that don’t remember Coles was the guy that was sulking when the Jets cut Pennington and replaced him with Favre. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Coles head south, remembering that the guy is a Florida native (born in Jacksonville) and played his college ball at Florida State.

Tags: Laveranues Coles, NFL free agency

Coles to Miami?

By Chris Brown - Posted February 26th, 2009

With Laveranues Coles to be a free agent and knowing he’s tight with Chad Pennington, you have to believe that the Dolphins are at least going to lob a call into Coles to see what he’s looking for by way of a contract.

For those that don’t remember Coles was the guy that was sulking when the Jets cut Pennington and replaced him with Favre. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Coles head south, remembering that the guy is a Florida native (born in Jacksonville) and played his college ball at Florida State.

Tags: Laveranues Coles, NFL free agency

The fins desperately need another WR and the obvious reuniting with Pennington makes this a very tempting and solid choice for My Yami. If they can work out the numbers, I think they will do it. Even if he does pronounce his first name completely different from how it's spelled.