Dolfelon Radio stations

dib

I think that the reason he walked away from NY is due to the Pennington situation. The way they dumped him for Brett got under Coles' skin. They paid for it in the end with Pennington sending them home for the holidays. They traded him off to Washington before and then brought him back. He knows how that organization works. He's tired of them and I don't really blame him. He probably will end up in Miami which sucks for us, but what can you do?

are crowing about how the Felons are going to grab Lavernious (?) Coles because he and Pennington are so close.

They desperately need a WR and all the connections are right. I'll betcha Billy the P will pull the trigger on this one if they can get the $$ right.

BTW....I live in Miami Lakes ....where are you?

They desperately need a WR and all the connections are right. I'll betcha Billy the P will pull the trigger on this one if they can get the $$ right.

BTW....I live in Miami Lakes ....where are you?

The burgeoning metropolis of Davie. Minutes from the dolfelon practice field

Six of one, half a dozen of another. They're both on the downsides of their careers.

Agreed.

Harrison is nothing more than a potato bug.

The ball gets thrown to him, he can catch the ball in his body, and then curls up and falls down.

Much was made of him running by a few players last year, but from what I saw it was when the other team had blown coverages.

First rounders from that "vaunted" WR draft class of '96: Keyshawn, Moulds, Kennison and Terry Glenn. All retired.

Time for Harrison to join them.

Though, I can see him repeating what Andre Reed accomplished with the Broncos and Redskins.