Lalime

dib

didnt practice because he has 'flu like symptoms'

time for "oh yeah, wait till next year'

I can't understand why they would not make it mandatory to get flu shots. I know they are not failproof but these guys get paid a lot of money and it is cheap "insurance."

I can't understand why they would not make it mandatory to get flu shots. I know they are not failproof but these guys get paid a lot of money and it is cheap "insurance."

for all we know he has food poisoning or something else...

flu shots really don't do a whole lot, any maybe they do get flu shots? I really dont know but i would be suprised if they didnt.

Somewhere i remember being told that in a typical flu shot they try to predict ahead of time what strands will be bad this year and choose like 4-6 of them and thats what is used in the vaccine/nasal spray. There are literally hundreads or thousands of strands

Rumors are that the Sabres might try to pick up another goalie if they think Miller will be out awhile. Maybe even Marty Biron. With Enroth up, Portland is down to their 4th and 5th goalie options. Adam Dennis is out with a hip injury, and Enroth's latest backup John DeCaro just broke his collarbone.

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story.ph...88&ac=PHspt