Kelley Washington

SWVABillsFan

Kelley is a big, speedy receiver who I believe can step in and contribute right away. I liked his interview and from what I gathered he just wants to play and shine through his play. Any chance Buffalo can land him? Who is for or against him?

Am I missing something here?

Are you talking about the Kelley Washington who has caught 20 passes in the past 4 seasons?

What makes you think he can step in and contribute right away?

Kelley is a big, speedy receiver who I believe can step in and contribute right away. I liked his interview and from what I gathered he just wants to play and shine through his play. Any chance Buffalo can land him? Who is for or against him?

You must have the NFL version confused with the NCAA version :w00t: As for Kelley on the Bills roster :nana:

Am I missing something here?

Are you talking about the Kelley Washington who has caught 20 passes in the past 4 seasons?

What makes you think he can step in and contribute right away?

From what I am thinking he is a younger guy and was productive just a few years back. Got stuck behind Johnson and who's yo mama in Cincy and got released. Am I wrong?

From what I am thinking he is a younger guy and was productive just a few years back. Got stuck behind Johnson and who's yo mama in Cincy and got released. Am I wrong?

And a true criminal in Chris Henry.

Over the last 4 seasons he has caught 20 passes. It's possible that he has good talent & was overshadowed the last 4 years by top WR corps.......but I see no reason why one can expect him to come in and contribute. Hope would be a better word.

Once again, the short-sightedness of this board is insane. Kelley Washington was an absolute stud in college. He also could have also played major league baseball. The guy is an athlete.

Of course he could help. He's not better than Justin Jenkins? He is at least big, fast and athletic.

All this "pass," "no way," stuff is ridiculous. It's the same bunch of you that think Marshawn should be imprisoned and think Fred Taylor is actually going to come to Buffalo to replace him. Are you kidding?!? Marshawn is the best thing to happen to this franchise since the Super Bowl teams.

Fred Taylor is obviously going to NE, so he can torch us twice a year.

A bunch of Chicken Littles, you guys are.

Once again, the short-sightedness of this board is insane. Kelley Washington was an absolute stud in college. He also could have also played major league baseball. The guy is an athlete.

Of course he could help. He's not better than Justin Jenkins? He is at least big, fast and athletic.

All this "pass," "no way," stuff is ridiculous. It's the same bunch of you that think Marshawn should be imprisoned and think Fred Taylor is actually going to come to Buffalo to replace him. Are you kidding?!? Marshawn is the best thing to happen to this franchise since the Super Bowl teams.

Fred Taylor is obviously going to NE, so he can torch us twice a year.

A bunch of Chicken Littles, you guys are.

Looks like you've got a bit of Chicken Little in you too. Why is Fred obviously going to NE?

Looks like you've got a bit of Chicken Little in you too. Why is Fred obviously going to NE?

Because we have two quality backs. Fred Taylor isn't going anywhere to be 3rd string.

Marshawn may end up getting ONE game suspension -- that's it. The coaches love him, our players love him and he plays his ass off. But, "They should probably let him go for A 2nd." Anyone who thinks that is an idiot and a chicken little.

The chargs against Marshawn are so minor. Get a grip.

Kelley Washington deserves a shot on this team. Big strong guy, athletic, still fairly young... Yeah, I'll give him a shot.

Pea Brains.

Because we have two quality backs. Fred Taylor isn't going anywhere to be 3rd string.

Marshawn may end up getting ONE game suspension -- that's it. The coaches love him, our players love him and he plays his ass off. But, "They should probably let him go for A 2nd." Anyone who thinks that is an idiot and a chicken little.

Kelley Washington deserves a shot on this team. Big strong guy, athletic, still fairly young... Yeah, I'll give him a shot.

Pea Brains.

Hey buddy, don't respond to me like I'm on the "Cut Lynch!" bandwagon, because I'm not, so don't tell me to get a grip.

And hey, Taylor is a 33 year old running back (that is downright ancient for a RB), who is coming off the worst season of his injury-riddled, yet distinguished, career. He'd be a 3rd string back in New England too.

Pea Brains.

Are they minor? After last years incident and the courts taking it easy on him for a "first offence", they might not take it easy on him" this time and he could end up in some trouble. A one game Suspension? This will be the second offseason in a row in only his second offseason with the team that he has been in trouble with the law, he's most likely looking at 4 games. The NFL is not going to take any gun charges lightly anymore after the Plexico Incident.