Patriots lose

BillsNYC

theres a football team in New England...oh yah thats right, no one in Boston cares about the NFL anymore cuz the Sox won the series...

96401[/snapback]

Its not that we dont care, its just that we're not worried and knee jerk reactionary about our team. We won the last 21 games in a row before this loss and are reigning Super Bowl Champs. How mad are we supposed to get?

If we lose another couple games in a row, then I'll get nervous.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep dreaming! Ted Washington was a force in NE. I think the Pats will bounce back, but they better get some corner help if Ty Law is out long term! Even Billy boy is worrying!

96963[/snapback]

Go check the stats out for yourself if you don't believe me. Look at the games where Ted was out and compare them to the games where he was in. The Pats rush defense was better when he was out than when he was in.

If Law is out it'll be a blow obviously. Law's arguably the best corner in the league. When you lose such players it hurts the team.

Go check the stats out for yourself if you don't believe me.... The Pats rush defense was better when he was out than when he was in.

lmfao at statistics

Well that tells me all I need to know about your understanding of this game.

So, which roomate are you this time?