Tim Russert

BillsNYC

During halftime at McFaddens, a fan came up to me and said there was somebody famous outside. I walk out, and there's Tim Russert! He is doing the election coverage here in NYC and came over to watch the game. He came in and watched the 3rd quarter and some of the 4th and when it was a clear blowout left. Said he had to get back to work. He was really cool, signed autographs and talked to people. I of course felt weird because we were dressed up for Halloween (me in a hula skirt and hawaiin shirt, and Billsfanone in an afro!)

I told him that he was featured on Dan Marino's apology on Inside the NFL and they showed his picture with Rick James and OJ. He screamed, "Are you kidding me??? They put me up there with a coke head and a murderer???"

I think he was overwhelmed to see a bar packed with hundreds of Bills fans in Manhattan.

As soon as Billsfanone put's the pics on the site I'll post them.

During halftime at McFaddens, a fan came up to me and said there was somebody famous outside. I walk out, and there's Tim Russert! He is doing the election coverage here in NYC and came over to watch the game. He came in and watched the 3rd quarter and some of the 4th and when it was a clear blowout left. Said he had to get back to work. He was really cool, signed autographs and talked to people. I of course felt weird because we were dressed up for Halloween (me in a hula skirt and hawaiin shirt, and Billsfanone in an afro!)

I told him that he was featured on Dan Marino's apology on Inside the NFL and they showed his picture with Rick James and OJ. He screamed, "Are you kidding me??? They put me up there with a coke head and a murderer???"

I think he was overwhelmed to see a bar packed with hundreds of Bills fans in Manhattan.

As soon as Billsfanone put's the pics on the site I'll post them.

94458[/snapback]

OJ, Rick James and Russert..........Poor Tim. LOL