NFL Network's Charles Davis mock draft

Beerball

Think global - see the big picture - don't be captious.

Lets see...

1. Teams like to have good kickers

2. The going rate for a good kicker is 2+ million.

3. The Bengals have a good kicker who was set to be a FA.

4. Instead of letting him hit the market, the Bengals franchise tag him, paying him 2.5 million, ensuring themselves they will retain their good kicker and not lose him.

5. Other teams this season and previously have franchised kickers to keep them around.

Thats the big picture. I'm not sure where your crazy old man rantings about taxpayers paying money for the Bengals stadium fits in this discussion about kickers and the franchise tag - although i'm surprised that you haven't blamed the franchise tag on liberals yet.

Lets see...

4. Instead of letting him hit the market, the Bengals franchise tag him, paying him 2.5 million, ensuring themselves they will retain their good kicker and not lose him.

5. Other teams this season and previously have franchised kickers to keep them around.

Thats the big picture. I'm sure where your crazy old man rantings about taxpayers paying money for the Bengals stadium fits in this discussion about kickers and the franchise tag - although i'm surprised that you haven't blamed the franchise tag on liberals yet.

What does this have to do with the 10% prepared food tax on the creme filled donut you eat every morning?

Lets see...

Thats the big picture. I'm sure where your crazy old man rantings about taxpayers paying money for the Bengals stadium fits in this discussion about kickers and the franchise tag - although i'm surprised that you haven't blamed the franchise tag on liberals yet.

Not a bad retort. I'm pulling that 3M grant I gave to the FSU Chemistry department last year, though. I'll tell 'em you inspired me.

:nana:

They spent their franchise tag on kicker Graham...an astounding 2.5 M.

And in the one-sided deal of the century - Brown no longer pays rent on the stadium. As of this January, Hamilton County is obligated to start paying him for the privilege of remaining in town.

Voters...eh?

This guy makes any Buffalo sports team owner look like freakin' Santa Claus.