1st Round and Bills Entire Mock

H2o

I LOVE Peria Jerry and Robert Ayers as the first two picks. Excellent trade down scenario. The question in my mind is the absolute steal you project in the 4th round getting Cornelius Ingram? I am NOT thinking he will last anywhere near that long. Did you see him at the combine? He is directly out of Gods' mold for a TE!!

If Ingram is not there then Rogers, Gronkowski, Phillips, Spyder, Pascoe. I would not draft a WR I would sign a Free agent Not Harrison.

Good draft, but I doubt if Tampa would move up to us when no-one below us would take a QB until the Jets at 17, which means they could make the deal wth San Diego at 16 and give up less in return.

Since I this the scenario as unlikely, who do you think they'll pick at 11? I suspect Maybin as third-down left DE.

Another question: you don't have Barwin in the first round, but I think his combine might tempt a lot of teams, including the Bills, and if the Tampa trade worked out, that might be the pick instead of a DT.

Barwin could go from the last third of the first to the first third of the second

I don't mean this to sound as offensive as it will, but have you seen stafford play? He has every bit as good of an arm as cutler and has experience/intangibles. I don't know how you could say he's not worth 1st overall.

OVERRATED. IMO, he's the next Tim Couch

Nice job H2o. Thanks for the effort.

I haven't done the Youtube Peria Jerry scouting yet but it's hard to imagine that he's more impressive than Ziggy Hood. You guys gotta check out Hood's video and read up on him a bit.

He was facing constant double teams all year but his video is still very impressive and shows he has great heart, effort and talent. He has a repertoire of moves and does great in hand to hand combat.

As an added bonus he also had a great combine. He's one of the fastest risers because the great combine made scouts re-examine his game tapes and the tapes show a ton of talent and effort.

Sorry I just don't see the Bills taking another DT in the first round simply because they already have a 1st rounder sitting on the bench. its just not a position of great need.

"IF" the Lions are smart, which I think they are, they will select Aaron Curry with that first pick. Curry will start immediately and have an impact on that defense Schwartz wants to install.

Both Sanchez and Stafford are JR's,underclassmen should sit and learn to develop properly.Stafford has a big arm no question, and could go #1 though.

The Bills have stated recently that they need to score points, and that they lack that receiving threat opposite Lee Evans,.I'm hoping the Bills go with either Brandon Pettigew or Jeremy Maclin. Mike Mayock has mentioned that Pettigrew is a throwback type TE that is best TE in the draft, irregardless of his speed.

Yeah let's get another undersized dt to rush the qb and not stop the run. No way Buffalo takes a dt in the 1st. Pass rushers come the the end an lb positions. Your first round other than the trade down sucks. You want a dt? Get Haynesworth high money or not.

Jerry is a BEAST. He's weighs about 295-300lbs. That's not really undersized. Also, he defends the run just as well as the pass. At the Senior Bowl the guy was almost as unblockable as Raji. This past season he had 18 TFL and 6 sacks from the DT position and that's against SEC competition. Against 2 of the top Center prospects in this year's draft, Luigs and Caldwell(1st team All America), he put up some of his best numbers. Against Luigs and the Arkansas offense he had 5 tackles and 2 sacks. Against Caldwell and the Alabama offense he had 7 tackles an 1 sack. Remember that Ole Miss was the ONLY team to beat Florida this year, the eventual BCS champs. He only had 3 tackles in that game, but he was all over Tebow for 60 minutes. They couldn't block him. It was the first time I had really heard of the guy. Do some research on a guy before deeming that he "sucks". Pipe dream away about Haynesworth if you want. I've come to the realization that he's not going to end up around here. You'll snap back to reality quickly as FA gets underway. And FYI, Tommy Harris, one of the best DT's in the NFL, is 6'3" and 295lbs. Peria Jerry is 6'2" 295lbs.