The video link

1st of all, greer is the best cover man on our team(until he leaves). show me otherwise after watching this play.

2nd of all, all you poz haters, this goes to show you he can play when used correctly.

3rd of all, anyone who says jauron/fewell isnt the problem, when we blitz and man cover, look at the !@#$ing result. when we sit in a soft zone, guys carve us up all day. unfortunately, fewell doesnt catch on.

http://bills.fandome.com/video/105827/Week...ng-going-Greer/

1st of all, greer is the best cover man on our team(until he leaves). show me otherwise after watching this play.

2nd of all, all you poz haters, this goes to show you he can play when used correctly.

3rd of all, anyone who says jauron/fewell isnt the problem, when we blitz and man cover, look at the !@#$ing result. when we sit in a soft zone, guys carve us up all day. unfortunately, fewell doesnt catch on.

http://bills.fandome.com/video/105827/Week...ng-going-Greer/

Doesn't hurt that there is pressure on the QB for that play, and Favruh hung a wobbler out there to dry. Credit to Greer for taking it back, but clearly the pocket collapsed.

Give me another pass rusher.

Doesn't hurt that there is pressure on the QB for that play, and Favruh hung a wobbler out there to dry. Credit to Greer for taking it back, but clearly the pocket collapsed.

You and the poster who said it was a dying quail simply just don't know how to watch tape. Did I say it was the best interception ever? No. Was the coverage excellent? Hell yeah.

From a broader standpoint, yeah, another passrusher is brutally needed. I've been supporting that all along. All I'm saying is, the man can cover. If you don't think so after watching that tape, you're misguided.

Good video link. I don't know if I will say that he's the best cover corner on or team. It could be explained to a certain extent that they had seen that exact play run on film during the week and the formation or motion triggered the memory. He surely was with him step for step though. Another thing, that was Jericho Cotchery and Favre should've known better. Cotchery is not really an elite WR and he doesn't fight for the ball too often. He sees Greer and the ball coming, but still doesn't try to come back to it or really prevent Jabari from making the pick. Still a GREAT play by Greer.

Good video link. I don't know if I will say that he's the best cover corner on or team. It could be explained to a certain extent that they had seen that exact play run on film during the week and the formation or motion triggered the memory. He surely was with him step for step though. Another thing, that was Jericho Cotchery and Favre should've known better. Cotchery is not really an elite WR and he doesn't fight for the ball too often. He sees Greer and the ball coming, but still doesn't try to come back to it or really prevent Jabari from making the pick. Still a GREAT play by Greer.

Agreed that he may have just known what was coming and reacted to it, but in any case I still think he's our best.

Good breakdown, though. I love reading that kind of stuff instead of "TRADE LYNCH FOR A 2ND AND A 4TH!!!!"

O come on, you guys are ripping on him for getting the INT. The reason there is film of this coverage is because of the pick. If Farve took a sack, Greer still would have had excellent coverage on the WR. Greer covers guys like this all the time but you wouldn't notice it because its never thrown his way.

What you and the other posters fail to see is the incrdible foot work Greer ran, as if he was the one running the route. That is about as good as it gets in coverage. I remember watching that game and saying we need to lock this guy up. I even posted on this board about that play the next day.

This is the difference of view point from those of us that have played football at a competitive level and those that have not. Not meant to be offensive, but those who havent played at a competitive level generally dont look for or have an appreciation for things like technique and footwork. They generally look at stats, big hits, or big plays to determine success, which is understandable.