Bills need to trade for Peppers?

_ROOKIE_

It's a double risk trading for a franchise player, since you'd both be giving up a premier draft pick (I'd guess a 1st and a 3rd at least for Peppers) and have to pay him a heck of a lot - pretty much giving up your chances on pursuing any other starters in free agency.

Now, I wouldn't think about it for some of the lower-rung franchise players out there this year (say, Bo Scaife) but if anyone deserved it, it would be Peppers.

I wish they would trade for him. I think that would solve the pass rush problem here in Buffalo, just a thought. What do you think the Panthers are looking to get for him?

Personally, I would love to have Peppers as well, just don't see it happening. They want to keep him, but if they did, I bet it would cost at leats 2 #1s or a #1 and #2. Besides he does not want to play in the 4-3 scheme that we use so its unlikely he would want to come here.

Personally, I would love to have Peppers as well, just don't see it happening. They want to keep him, but if they did, I bet it would cost at leats 2 #1s or a #1 and #2. Besides he does not want to play in the 4-3 scheme that we use so its unlikely he would want to come here.

That would be too much to give up for one player, forget that idea....lol