When are the Bills going to cut and free up $$ ??

Chuckknox

What the delay, we all know who should be cut. Why don't the coaches know???? :blink::P:wallbash:

There is already a thread on this...we are way under the cap, we do not have to cut anyone to be able to pay the top free agents, so why makes cuts before you know what you have to replace them? There is no need to rush to cut players, cuts will be made I suspect as we start finding replacements for the ones being cut.

We are in no rush to cut players because we already have money to spend. Other teams need to free up space. We on the other hand probably won't spend anything near the cap.

There is already a thread on this...we are way under the cap, we do not have to cut anyone to be able to pay the top free agents, so why makes cuts before you know what you have to replace them? There is no need to rush to cut players, cuts will be made I suspect as we start finding replacements for the ones being cut.

^^^