Why would any self-respecting FA want to come to Buffalo??

SKOOBY

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skoob, you can't really believe the stuff you regurgitate up on the board, do you? Please admit you are just get a kick out of getting reactions from the fans on this board with your trollery. That pic with Turk is apropos, by the way: two guys, one more clueless than the next.

Skoob, you can't really believe the stuff you regurgitate up on the board, do you? Please admit you are just get a kick out of getting reactions from the fans on this board with your trollery. That pic with Turk is apropos, by the way: two guys, one more clueless than the next.

I'll admit that the male sensitivity level here is quite hi, it leaves me suspect.

Reasons why free agents would want to come to Buffalo

1) Money: As said by many others, it is the determining factor more times than not

2) Dick Jouron: Love or hate him, he is a players coach. He doesn't work players hard in training camp and he treats them with respect. Most players would love to play with Jouron.

3) Guys like Whitner and Robert Royal: Once again, love them or hate them they are good recruiters. When the bills have brought guys in, they usually are introduced to Royal and Whitner. They are good at selling the team and the city to free agents.

4) We have holes that need filled. Look at Langston Walker, after many poor season in Oakland, he got another opportunity to be a starting tackle in the nfl.

Numbers 1 and 4 are all that matter. The rest is just "fluff".

I have always said, the Bills are 1 of only 32 teams in the NFL. No matter how bad they get, they will always attract players. If there are 31 teams that will not take on a player, but the 32nd team will, the player will go if he wants to play bad enough.