Why would any self-respecting FA want to come to Buffalo??

SKOOBY

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you just a ray of light...if you dont want the Bills then send them to me here in Los Angeles, I will be more than happy to take em...

1 Skooby is in Florida...he has no claim on the team

2 talking about wanting the team to move ranks down there with Skooby insulting Buffalonians :blink:

Unless there is a tub of money waiting for them, why would any FA want to come here?? We have shown little to no improvement over the past 9 years, miss the playoffs by more than a few games a majority of the time and have been basically a revolving door for the bottom dwellers of coaches. We have 0 to offer weather wise and the people are generally broke, drunken and disruptive.

I personally think that Buffalo is a players worst nightmare, a career death sentence at best. Last stop, Buffalo.

Dude, you come across as a total douche. Just because you couldn't get laid in Buffalo, don't bash the city for your own faults. A lot of people love this place and it is a Richard movement to talk about an enitre city like that.

And to answer your stupid question, players do respect Jauron even if the fans don't. They can also point to close losses and how they are close to being a playoff team.

But yeah, you're a douche. :blink:

It's hundred dolla bill y'all but huge $ is the only thing that will bring them to Buffalo. You folks need to stop being so defensive and realize that we all grew up or lived in a depressed area there that hasn't seen a good time since the steel mills closed, the wheels fell off after that.

Judging by your picture it's probably not any easier for you to get laid in Florida either.

I can think of nothing dumber than coming on a Buffalo Bills message board and insulting the city of Buffalo. You aren't splitting atoms are you???

There are enough hot girls in Buffalo. You just weren't getting them. And as a result, you are bitter and think you have somehow become smoothier because you live in a different location.

There are hot girls everywhere, the key is getting them hot for ourselves.

Unless there is a tub of money waiting for them, why would any FA want to come here?? We have shown little to no improvement over the past 9 years, miss the playoffs by more than a few games a majority of the time and have been basically a revolving door for the bottom dwellers of coaches. We have 0 to offer weather wise and the people are generally broke, drunken and disruptive.

I personally think that Buffalo is a players worst nightmare, a career death sentence at best. Last stop, Buffalo.

put the bottle down and move away from the edge. the energy at "the ralph" is enough, add to that money and many young men would love to play in orchard park.

Geez, I dont know either. And why would any self-respecting FAN have his picture taken with Turk Schonert and use it for his avatar ???

It was Turk's first year as a OC, I can give him some slack. I met his family and he loves his job and it's his dream to be a OC, he's living it. Every breath he takes is to make the Bills better, knocking him in anyway without knowing the man is ignorant beyond belief.

As per players feelings, no one wants to play for a loser. If there is enough money on the table, it's a sacrifice to play through it. DJ is a players coach and the staff has a very positive outlook on things in general, that is not enough to get us over the hump. We need a full financial commitment from the old man and the ability to get all the pieces on the field. Until then we are playing with half a chance, like the past 9 years.

I actually believe that every organization has a karma or a zeitgeist that is partly determined by it's people, which includes the fans.

I choose to feel that a lot of what we portray and the type of energy we exude as Bills fans has an effect on how others perceive the Bills. And I'm not speaking metaphysically either. I mean in a real and measurable way.

Players are fans too. They read stuff and talk about other teams. Members of the media also read message boards. Tim Graham does for example and I believe most broadcasters/journalists do also.

Whether or not you buy my assertion that players/reporters read message boards, there's a trickle down or trickle up effect that connects the established media sources with the grass roots feelings towards a team. For instance, many NFL fans know that Bills fans are fed up. Logically then so do many players.

Our fans are maybe not any different from other pissed off fans. But why should we adopt the standards of behavior of others?

As such, I think it's better to keep the criticism constructive and intelligent. Fair and purposeful. I certainly don't come here to wallow in negativity, despair or defeatism. That's for losers to do.

People who are purveyors of those products really need to look in the mirror and consider if their unhappiness stems from football or elsewhere and if this negativity is affecting other things outside of football in their lives.

i completely agree. there is something to be said for energy that surrounds the team (whether in house or generated by fans) which I believe directly affects the organization.