Sundowners and Seductions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never made it a big deal. Canadian prostitution in an inbound area is illegal.

I just never knew Seductions was like that. And yes, the stripper called it a "Beej" lol

im just messing with you anyways, duder

but you did think it was a big enough deal to make a thread out of.

so how was it anyways?

Pure Platinum will always hold a place in my heart. its right in between the "classy" crowded places like Sundowner and the holes (pun intended) like Seductions.

i "married" a stripper from there one night when i was 19. went to one of those cheesy chapels in NF. no paperwork signed or anything, so it wasnt legit. its a much longer story than this, involving my high school football and lacrosse coaches. nice girl from vancouver, kept in contact with her a while but havent talked to her in a few years now that im out of the area.

i "married" a stripper from there one night when i was 19. went to one of those cheesy chapels in NF. no paperwork signed or anything, so it wasnt legit. its a much longer story than this, involving my high school football and lacrosse coaches. nice girl from vancouver, kept in contact with her a while but havent talked to her in a few years now that im out of the area.

LOL ... that's worse than the guy who brought one of the ladies back to the dorm at NU. He had trouble the next day getting her back across the border because she was not in Canada legally to begin with. It was a bit of a mess.

What I want to know is how much beer/vodka/weed was involved that night. :nana:

my buddys 19th bday was last sunday where a group of friends and I went to celebrate

We first went to sundownners which seemed like your typical club...lapdances...20 dollars...blah blah blah

Seductions though...

They take you into a room and ask you for a Beej and to do them for prices of $100 and $300 :thumbsup:

anyone ever go there before?!

lol

Did I ever go? LMAO. When you live outta state part of the experience of Buffalo Bills football is Sundowner and Seuctions. So much so, that I could tell you about a time or two on many occasions where someone in our party was sitting right next to Eric Moulds or Pat Williams (Some other Bills as well on Sunday Nights) getting lap dances.

Have we ever gone. OF COURSE we've gone! I actually have an Eric Moulds rookie card, still in my car glove box from his agent that gave them out when Moulds was in the club.

LOL.

where can I hit up a brothel?!

lol

Vegas, Bunny Ranch is a brothel

Living in Niagara, I have been to the Downer a few times, never bought anything though besides the mandatory drink

Never been to Seductions though, but I went to Mints once, and the worst, Babies in Welland (which has been closed for a few years now). That place would make Seductions look like the Playboy mansion