Jason Brown

BeastMode54

per rotoworld:

The Dolphins are expected to make a "huge push" to sign G/C Jason Brown when the free agent market opens.

Brown may encounter the same problems with Miami he's having in talks with the Ravens. Baltimore will only give him top center money and he wants to be paid like a guard. Miami's need is at center, not his preferred position.

I know it says he wants to get paid like a guard, but it also says his preferred position is guard. being that our need is Center as well, he might not choose either team

I'd like to see us get Saturday on a 2 year deal and draft Wood(first choice) in the 3rd round. I don't want to use our 1st on Mack. I think that the C position is deep enough that we don't hve to reach for him. Only if we traded down for additional picks would I select Mack in the 1st. A.Q. Shipley is also an interesting option. The guy was getting dumped on at the combine for having short arms. But he's built like a brick house, performed well in all the drills, and I never heard of him getting manhandled by anyone he was blocking this past season. If anything, I heard about how he doesn't quit no matter what the score or how much time is left on the clock.