Stl Bills' Mock Draft V 1.0

Stl Bills

1. Everette Brown DE FSU (I don't think Orakbo is there at 11)

2. Ziggy Hood DT Mizzou Super athletic and strong, fits are system perfect. :rolleyes:

(I think he's falling because he hasn't been able to work out and a lot of the other TEs have impressed at the combine, at any rate I think there are quite a few good options at TE in this draft) :pirate:

4. Roy Miller DT Texas-Very strong, lots of intangibles but won't wow with athletic ability

5. AQ Shipley C Penn State- One of the stronger C in this years draft

6. Brandon Williams DE-Texas Tech late bloomer with a lot of upside, could be a one year wonder

7. Roger Allen- G Missouri Western, small school guy with a lot of upside

2. Ziggy Hood DT Mizzou Super athletic and strong, fits are system perfect. :rolleyes:

(I think he's falling because he hasn't been able to work out and a lot of the other TEs have impressed at the combine, at any rate I think there are quite a few good options at TE in this draft) :pirate:

4. Roy Miller DT Texas-Very stronger, lots of intangibles but won't wow with athletic ability

6. Brandon Williams DE-Texas Tech late bloomer with a lot of upside, could be a one year wonder

There's a lot of beef here!

4. Roy Miller DT Texas-Very stronger, lots of intangibles but won't wow with athletic ability

Coffman wont fall to our spot in the 3rd.

However I like how you addressed the hell out our lines! :(

I dont see Coffman lasting until 3rd round. I dont think anyones combine has vaulted them above Coffman. In fact, Coffmans stock may be rising a bit with Pettigrew not really showing any dominance in one area.

I dont know a whole lot about the guy slated to go to us in the second, so I dont know what to think about that pick...would rather see us grab Coffman or top Center there...

I dont see Coffman lasting until 3rd round. I dont think anyones combine has vaulted them above Coffman. In fact, Coffmans stock may be rising a bit with Pettigrew not really showing any dominance in one area.

I dont know a whole lot about the guy slated to go to us in the second, so I dont know what to think about that pick...would rather see us grab Coffman or top Center there...

Ziggy Hood is a real fast riser at DT and might go late first after his workouts....watched his (and Coffman's) whole career. I was on the fence about hood before the third round until I went back and looked at a lot of Mizzou tapes this year and realized the guy was doubled on almost every play in 2008. When he had an adequate player (adequate not good) lining up next to him like he did in Lorenzo Williams in 2007, he was a terror.

I might quibble over the names, but you're reasoning is just right. We need to really upgrade the trenches more than ANYTHING else. I've got to look over the names you've mentioned but you've certainly got the right philosophy.