North Korea Missle test

I thought Bush and Cheney took care of this. Wasn't Iraq supposed to show the world what would happen if someone just talked about having WMD? This is like moving into an apartment, and every closet door you open reveals another mess the old tenants left.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure all will be well once Hillary gives NK a good, strong talking to.

In retrospect, I don't understand why Obama didn't name Pelosi as a kind of joint Sec. of State with Clinton. Ya gotta figure ten minutes with those maniacal bitches cackling at him would make Kim Jong-il kill himself.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure all will be well once Hillary gives NK a good, strong talking to.

In retrospect, I don't understand why Obama didn't name Pelosi as a kind of joint Sec. of State with Clinton. Ya gotta figure ten minutes with those maniacal bitches cackling at him would make Kim Jong-il kill himself.

he'd want a menage with those two.

very true, a single b-2 could wipe out N korea as well. the problem is, what if korea launches a nuke or 2 first? intelligence estimates they have a "small" nuke aresonal. say they decide to vaporize honnolulu, LA, san fran, portland and seattle. would it really help that we turn them into a parking lot after the fact?

it would keep it from happening twice

Conan O'brien's NU Set?

I thought Bush and Cheney took care of this. Wasn't Iraq supposed to show the world what would happen if someone just talked about having WMD? This is like moving into an apartment, and every closet door you open reveals another mess the old tenants left.

Your too kind to Bush and Cheney..its more like they destroyed the furniture, shyt in the tub defaced the walls, left rotten fish in the laundry and pissed the bed before they left. Their unnecessary wars, the economy, foreign and domestic policy, and foolish spending (bank bailout?...no questions asked?) kind of left the new administration with something that is going to take a lot more than four years to fix.

Your too kind to Bush and Cheney..its more like they destroyed the furniture, shyt in the tub defaced the walls, left rotten fish in the laundry and pissed the bed before they left. Their unnecessary wars, the economy, foreign and domestic policy, and foolish spending (bank bailout?...no questions asked?) kind of left the new administration with something that is going to take a lot more than four years to fix.

Funny, I thought the rotten fish was sent to them by Rahm Emmanuel.

Still, I know how much you're pining away for the days of the Jimmy Carter administration, and believe me when I tell you, thanks to Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Franks, we are WELL on our way to those glorious times.

Funny, I thought the rotten fish was sent to them by Rahm Emmanuel.

Still, I know how much you're pining away for the days of the Jimmy Carter administration, and believe me when I tell you, thanks to Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Franks, we are WELL on our way to those glorious times.

Actually I'm kind of pining for the days of Bill Clinton...You know big surplus, fine economy, actually winning the war in Kosovo, good relations with other countries, respected by international community. But hey...that's just me.

You're entitled to your opinion and you can feel free to keep up your dick cheney and george bush posters. :rolleyes:

Actually I'm kind of pining for the days of Bill Clinton...You know big surplus, fine economy, actually winning the war in Kosovo, good relations with other countries, respected by international community. But hey...that's just me. :rolleyes:

Clinton? Really? Then you may as well also start pining away for the next internet boom because anyone with any amount of objectivity knows that Clinton was simply in the right place at the right time.

Clinton? Really? Then you may as well also start pining away for the next internet boom because anyone with any amount of objectivity knows that Clinton was simply in the right place at the right time.

You mean like Reagan was when the Soviet Union collapsed from its internal policies.

Actually LA makes a point...Clinton was in the right place at the right time when our economy was good..when we actually won wars...when we were respected throughout the world...when we have a surplus...and that place was...

THE WHITE HOUSE DIRECTING ECONOMIC AND FOREIGN POLICY

And on the other hand George W.was in the wrong place at the wrong time....when our economy tanked, when the bank bailout (no questions asked!) failed, when Katrina went wrong...when there weren't any WMD's to justify and unnecessary and expensive war....and that place was....

THE WHITE HOUSE DIRECTING ECONOMIC AND FOREIGN POLICY

1st term campaign bumper sticker: "yes we can"

2nd term campaign bumper sticker: "we just didn't get enough time, but it's not our fault, really it isn't. C'mon let's keep blaming Bush, it's so much easier than taking any blame"

Not quite as catchy and I don't think it will fit on a tiny hybrid car.

You mean like Reagan was when the Soviet Union collapsed from its internal policies.

Except I don't go around making false claims about Reagan like your friend tenneyboy tells people that Clinton was responsible for a big surplus and great economy.

We both know that's a fallacy.

what do you guys think of N.Korea planning to test long range missles? any opinions or thoughts?

There isn't any reasonable way to stop them from doing it. They have the technology, they have the equipment, they don't want to be left behind in the "nuculear" race and they're going to do it no matter what.