Redskins might pursue Crowell

I hope Crowell suffers a career ending injury.......He f'd over our organization.

Any perceived "f'd over" Crowell might have done to the organization was paid for 10 fold when the Bills put him on IR. I don't care what anybody says, that was an emotional, not well thought out, decision made by the Bills Brass to f Crowell.

"A league source said there's "no chance" Crowell will be back in Buffalo." -- Washington Times

Why would "a league source" know this?

Ha ha, Washington Times. I live in DC, and I do not trust a word that comes out of their paper because it is owned by the wacko Unification Church and the shady Sun Myung Moon, who calls himself Jesus Christ reborn.

Yeah, its just a sports section, but its still a crappy paper...its like the Amherst Bee saying they have inside information on the Sabres.

Any perceived "f'd over" Crowell might have done to the organization was paid for 10 fold when the Bills put him on IR. I don't care what anybody says, that was an emotional, not well thought out, decision made by the Bills Brass to f Crowell.

Agreed. Why was it such a big deal to carry Crow for a couple weeks if we carried Schoebel for 12 games?

Ha ha, Washington Times. I live in DC, and I do not trust a word that comes out of their paper because it is owned by the wacko Unification Church and the shady Sun Myung Moon, who calls himself Jesus Christ reborn.

Yeah, its just a sports section, but its still a crappy paper...its like the Amherst Bee saying they have inside information on the Sabres.

lollllllllll