Hot for teacher

\GoBillsInDallas/

From Mass to West Virgney!?!? Did she really think she was going to get away with this? I mean really? All the way to West damn Virginey and she didn't think the po-po were going to be in hot pursuit!?!? :devil:

A 24 year old teacher banging a 15 year old. She likely is not the brightest individual.

Again, where were those perverted female teachers when I was school??? I just sat in class trying to hide my pitched tent (use backpack to cover, tuck under belt :rolleyes: ). Nowadays, you can get it serviced if you give an apple to teacher. Life is unfair. :pirate:

I'll take the zero....

ok, not dismissing the actions here, but either this story is really, really odd, or simply really odd....she is a teacher at an elementary school....that goes to what....11 years old? middle school, 12-15 years old....this 15 year old is likely a freshman or sophomore in HS, so did she go to the local mall trolling for this kid? :blink:

ok, not dismissing the actions here, but either this story is really, really odd, or simply really odd....she is a teacher at an elementary school....that goes to what....11 years old? middle school, 12-15 years old....this 15 year old is likely a freshman or sophomore in HS, so did she go to the local mall trolling for this kid? :blink:

:wallbash:

Maybe he wasn't the brightest kid in elementary school :doh: and he was held back a few times :P