TSN has Bills focusing on these FA's

Chandler#81

a third for a top 5 TE? What world do you live in?

Third would be too cheap for him and would be a very good bargain, but a First and Third is ridiculously high. Since he is an ineffective blocker, that definitely diminishes his value. Remember Fingon, TE's are lined up next to the tackles. Which means that they have to block some pretty big dudes. Running is part of the equation of having a good offense, so if he is not a good blocker, than that means he is a liability in our running game, which accounts for %50 of the plays. Does it really make sense to you Fingon to trade a 1st and a 3rd round pick to a player that is a liability on half of our offensive play calling.

So realistically in my view he is worth a second round pick.

Boley is a very good LB. I watched him play here in ATL for a couple of years. He was working on a contract extension before last season when he got into an off field altercation. All negotiations stopped. His numbers are very good when he started every game. He is young, fast, and athletic. A hard hitter and can cover TEs and RBs. In the years he started every game he averaged 3 ints a season. I personally would love to see the Bills pick him up. And i bet he can be had for respectable cash. He would be a huge improvement over Ellison.With him on the outside, Poz in the middle, and Mitchell the Bills would have a strong LB group.

Glad you weighed in from the A-T-L. Appreciated your insights into Brookings and Milloy too.

Yeah, I think Boley would be a great fit. He seems more like a weakside backer though and for some reason the Bills like Mitchell there, even though he seems like a classic strongside plugger.

Third would be too cheap for him and would be a very good bargain, but a First and Third is ridiculously high. Since he is an ineffective blocker, that definitely diminishes his value. Remember Fingon, TE's are lined up next to the tackles. Which means that they have to block some pretty big dudes. Running is part of the equation of having a good offense, so if he is not a good blocker, than that means he is a liability in our running game, which accounts for %50 of the plays. Does it really make sense to you Fingon to trade a 1st and a 3rd round pick to a player that is a liability on half of our offensive play calling.

So realistically in my view he is worth a second round pick.

He is worth a first... at least. His receiving skills are continually developing (he is already top 3). The fact is that TE's that have the speed to beat the zone up the middle are rare. Daniels has that speed.