Is it just me

BeastMode54

not saying that I knew who we would draft last year by any means, but everyone was saying either a WR - Hardy, Sweed, Kelly etc. or CB - McKelvin, Talib, DRC, etc. The Bills, while not giving away their hand, talked about certain individuals in depth and where they felt the holes were on the team that needs to be filled. This year, I feel like I have no idea which way we will go. Here is a list of players and positions that I have heard people having us take. Brandon Pettigrew (TE), Alex Mack ©, Max Unger ©, Maybin (DL), Orakpo (DL), Brown (DL), Johnson (DL), Ayers (DL), Cushing (LB), Maulaluga (LB), Laurinitis (LB), B.J. Raji (DT). Do we have more holes than last year? or are the Bills playing their cards closer to the vest this year? I remember on BB.com that they had all the player interviews with Hardy, Sweed, Kelly, etc. This year...nothing

not saying that I knew who we would draft last year by any means, but everyone was saying either a WR - Hardy, Sweed, Kelly etc. or CB - McKelvin, Talib, DRC, etc. The Bills, while not giving away their hand, talked about certain individuals in depth and where they felt the holes were on the team that needs to be filled. This year, I feel like I have no idea which way we will go. Here is a list of players and positions that I have heard people having us take. Brandon Pettigrew (TE), Alex Mack ©, Max Unger ©, Maybin (DL), Orakpo (DL), Brown (DL), Johnson (DL), Ayers (DL), Cushing (LB), Maulaluga (LB), Laurinitis (LB), B.J. Raji (DT). Do we have more holes than last year? or are the Bills playing their cards closer to the vest this year? I remember on BB.com that they had all the player interviews with Hardy, Sweed, Kelly, etc. This year...nothing

Alex Mack and Max Unger copyrighted their names? Talk about hubris... :devil: