I'll be on Adelphia Crossroads tomorrow

I'll be appearing on the Adelphia Cable program "Crossroads" tomorrow, November 2nd in support of Buffalo Soul Lifters. The program airs live at 3 PM and is repeated at 6:30 & 10 PM. It also is rebroadcast at noon the following day. It is on Channel 13 on all Adelphia Cable systems in Erie and Niagara Counties.

I plan on talking about the Gus (Thirdborn) story and giving a shout out to all of you on TSW.

BTW, the book is selling like hotcakes. Both Barnes & Noble and Walden Books project it to be the top-selling book in WNY this Christmas season. ;)

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased a copy.

Guest Funnygirl91

Way to go chevy!!!!!!!

I really love your book especially the story about the Pope and Buffalo.

I'll be tuning in tomorrow!

I'll be appearing on the Adelphia Cable program "Crossroads" tomorrow, November 2nd in support of Buffalo Soul Lifters. The program airs live at 3 PM and is repeated at 6:30 & 10 PM. It also is rebroadcast at noon the following day. It is on Channel 13 on all Adelphia Cable systems in Erie and Niagara Counties.

I plan on talking about the Gus (Thirdborn) story and giving a shout out to all of you on TSW.

BTW, the book is selling like hotcakes. Both Barnes & Noble and Walden Books project it to be the top-selling book in WNY this Christmas season.  :D

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased a copy.

94400[/snapback]

Break a leg, brother. Hope you make millions.