I missed the game due to moving...

Ramius

hey i had to miss the game because we moved into a new house...anyone have an extra copy of the tape they would mind sending down herer to florida so i can watch the game? I'll gladly pay for shipping

thanks...

hey i had to miss the game because we moved into a new house...anyone have an extra copy of the tape they would mind sending down herer to florida so i can watch the game? I'll gladly pay for shipping

thanks...

94382[/snapback]

Nope, sorry Ramius, I would have taped it for you if I had known. By the way, where in Florida did you move to? I thought you were in Tally?

Did you move in with the new chick? lol, just kidding.

Nope, sorry Ramius, I would have taped it for you if I had known. By the way, where in Florida did you move to? I thought you were in Tally?

Did you move in with the new chick? lol, just kidding.

94396[/snapback]

hehehe, still in tally, just about 15 mins south of the city...my roommates moved into a house, so i didnt have too many options, had to move to keep expenses down, dont make enough to live in a decent place on my own...plus its a beautiful house in a great area...damn this longer drive in to work tho ;)

thanks...

94382[/snapback]

I got it. I live in Miami. Where do you live?