After watching a lot of the combine

BeastMode54

Just a thought, but Aaron Maybin is 20 years old and NOT at all unlike Omobi Akoye who Houston took with a realitively high pick. His growth is far from finished, and potentially he prbably could hold another 10-15 pounds of muscle mass without hurting his main attribute....speed! He has tested well, and tape doesn't lie, his production at Penn State was nothing short of great. I, just like many here am leery of Michael Johnson and in his case, unlike Maybin, I agree with Mike Mayock here.... Buyer beware!!!!

A little off topic, but has Amobi Okoye done anything in the NFL? I'm not sure. If Maybin takes a real long time develop we might want someone who would make more of an immediate impact. I just don't think that player is Michael Johnson

If Michael Johnson keeps getting this kind of attention, he'd be a good pick, but may not last until our RD#2. We [DraftTek] currently have him going 8 picks ahead of us to Kansas City (good pick for them, though). The knock on him is being erased at this combine, and he could move a couple more picks up, but not into Round 1 IMHO.

I'd have to pass on him for another round. He's a great athlete, sure, but watching him play, that's the only positive I can mark in his column. He'd probably be worth the risk in the 3rd depending upon who else was available, but I think there's a high probability that he's out of the league in two or three years.