ESPN on Marshawn Lynch Situation

DIE HARD 1967

So you found one dumb person, Ed Kilgore. A person who was so dumb in his lone stance since Bruce Smith eventually figured it out and became a Hall of Famer, warts and all. Thanks for validating my point even further.

Hey Bill, time to finally answer my question you dodged a while back. Were you clamoring for Bruce Smith to be traded when he was suspended for being a coke head and also got in trouble for driving while being so drunk he was on the verge of passing out?

Lone stance? Hardly. Go to the library and pull up some editions of the BN from September 1988.

And if TBD/TSW had been around then, you know damn well that the sentiment wouldn't have been 100 percent in Bruce's favor. In fact, when the suspension hit, the pro-Bruce faction may not even have been a majority.

Lone stance? Hardly. Go to the library and pull up some editions of the BN from September 1988.

And if TBD/TSW had been around then, you know damn well that the sentiment wouldn't have been 100 percent in Bruce's favor. In fact, when the suspension hit, the pro-Bruce faction may not even have been a majority.

Well TSW is around now! Here's your chance to set the record straight Bills fans. Who here wanted Bruce Smith kicked out of Buffalo when he was suspended for drugs...

Consider me a huge fan of the new commissioner. That man has his s :thumbsup: t together, and it would be well worth it for all to listen to his quotes in that segment imo.

This is what I have been trying to get accross on my few posts about Lynch and his antics. At some point, allagations are not all false, and a player must take responsibility.

The reaction on this board to Lynch and his behavior has been saddening. First he mows down the girl, but she was said to be drunk and fat. Now he is cruising with a loaded gun, and the cops are white (was that ever determined?) racists. What people miss is that even if all of the above is true, Lynch still mowed down the girl and left her in the streets, and was cruising with a loaded, illegal weapon!

He doesn't care about the team enough to obey simple laws, and there is no reason to believe that this will change. It might; he may suddenly grow up, but in the meantime his teammates need him to perform, and to set an example for young players who might look up to him. You tell me, why we should expect him to suddenly obey laws that he so obviously shuns?

I hope that the Bills sign Taylor, and find a running back in the 4th round or so. They will have to whereas he will probably be suspended for 4 games. This is something caused by Marshawn, not society. When he gets back, I would trade him in a second if a team offered us a first, or even a 2nd round draft pick. The kid plays hard and I love to watch him, but he isn't bigger than the team nor Bills Fans.

Now, go ahead and call me a racist.

Claiming that Lynch "mowed down" the girl makes you no different than those trashing her for being fat and drunk.

And if Lynch isn't bigger than the team or fans, then don't hold him to a higher standard than the team or the fans.

As Bills Fans, we are up against it aleeady. Our management (is there any?) and bad coaching have us in rough shape. Can we afford Lynch and his disruptions? It is hard to believe so, but I am willing to listen to reason.

"Up against it, the higher you fly the further you fall." --Pet Shop Boys