Losman to stay?

This is about as accurate as your past predictions of Bills records have been. There's no way any team with Losman under center puts up two wins against the Bills.

Don't count on it............... I think he will be a jet btw..........

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that mean?

I have no idea.

Reading this thread, though, I am less likely to think that Losman staying is a good idea

It wasn't meant to be insulting. The thought of him remaining caused me a twinge of pain.

If Losman is ever going to be any good (something I doubt, but we will see), it won't be here. Besides, it absolutely will not happen under any conditions. I think that he alienated Jauron back in 07 when he popped off to the press. I said it then, and still believe it to be true.

It wasn't meant to be insulting. The thought of him remaining caused me a twinge of pain.

If Losman is ever going to be any good (something I doubt, but we will see), it won't be here. Besides, it absolutely will not happen under any conditions. I think that he alienated Jauron back in 07 when he popped off to the press. I said it then, and still believe it to be true.

Your STILL pissed at JP Losman for calling out the coaching???? :devil: Bill, you should have been THANKING him. Losman was unveiling the DIRTY LITTLE SECRET this team has been trying to hide since Jauron took over as head coach. That a Dick Jauron coached team SUCKS THE LIFE out of an offense. He was telling the TRUTH. And here we are a full year and a half removed from those comments to the press and this team STILL has a lifeless, predictable, painful to watch, non-creative offense. Do you disagree with that? How does Trent Edwards look in this offense? Why are you so freaking supportive of Dick Jauron's feelings to this very day when it turns out that Losman was correct all along? What the f is up with fans undying protection of Dick Jauron and his hurt feelings? JP WAS FREAKING RIGHT!!!!

Your STILL pissed at JP Losman for calling out the coaching???? :devil: Bill, you should have been THANKING him. Losman was unveiling the DIRTY LITTLE SECRET this team has been trying to hide since Jauron took over as head coach. That a Dick Jauron coached team SUCKS THE LIFE out of an offense. He was telling the TRUTH. And here we are a full year and a half removed from those comments to the press and this team STILL has a lifeless, predictable, painful to watch, non-creative offense. Do you disagree with that? How does Trent Edwards look in this offense? Why are you so freaking supportive of Dick Jauron's feelings to this very day when it turns out that Losman was correct all along? What the f is up with fans undying protection of Dick Jauron and his hurt feelings? JP WAS FREAKING RIGHT!!!!

You are overreacting. I said both then and now that it was a mistake in terms of alienating the staff and keeping his job. That is not the same as me being angry, which I am not. Please note the clear difference.

For the record, Jauron is everything I dislike in a coach.

You are overreacting. I said both then and now that it was a mistake in terms of alienating the staff and keeping his job. That is not the same as me being angry, which I am not. Please note the clear difference.

For the record, Jauron is everything I dislike in a coach.

Difference noted.

I don't agree that it was a mistake. I'd like to think that Jim Kelly would have and Trent Edwards will at some point (if this coaching ineptness continues) make a public statement when the coaches refuse to put him in a position to win. It's too bad if these stupid coaches have a thin skin, but if you have to play QB with one arm behind your back while 260 to 300 pound defensive lineman are trying to break your neck, then at some point push does come to shove. If Trent aint being heard behind closed doors, then it's time to throw some red meat at the lions. Either they change their spots or at some point this team will have to face the cold hard facts of which JP Losman was trying to convey. Unfortunately this will happen next year after Jauron is fired for a pathetic 4 to 5 win season and a new coaching staff takes over which will make it almost three years since Losman tried to keep it real with y'all.

"For the record, Jauron is everything I dislike in a coach."

I do wholeheartedly agree with you about that statement.

Difference noted.

I don't agree that it was a mistake. I'd like to think that Jim Kelly would have and Trent Edwards will at some point (if this coaching ineptness continues) make a public statement when the coaches refuse to put him in a position to win. It's too bad if these stupid coaches have a thin skin, but if you have to play QB with one arm behind your back while 260 to 300 pound defensive lineman are trying to break your neck, then at some point push does come to shove. If Trent aint being heard behind closed doors, then it's time to throw some red meat at the lions. Either they change their spots or at some point this team will have to face the cold hard facts of which JP Losman was trying to convey. Unfortunately this will happen next year after Jauron is fired for a pathetic 4 to 5 win season and a new coaching staff takes over which will make it almost three years since Losman tried to keep it real with y'all.

"For the record, Jauron is everything I dislike in a coach."

I do wholeheartedly agree with you about that statement.

All evidence to the contrary, at least with Trent - he seems to be Jauron's biggest fan, sucking up big-time, and taking umbrage at any criticism of Jauron by the press or the fans. Probably because he and the rest of the team are coddled like fragile children by Dick, something that would never happen under a coach like...

Oh, never mind.

I think you and Bill are right about 4 wins this season.

All evidence to the contrary, at least with Trent - he seems to be Jauron's biggest fan, sucking up big-time, and taking umbrage at any criticism of Jauron by the press or the fans. Probably because he and the rest of the team are coddled like fragile children by Dick, something that would never happen under a coach like...

Oh, never mind.

Edwards also veered away from the W-L record and stated that the worst thing about last year was the criticism leveled at him by people that have never played the position in the NFL and therefore have no right to be critical. :devil:

How do you explain 2 coaching staffs giving up on him then??? Both Qbs that can in to replace Losman outperformed him. Is that part of this conspiracy too???

I love how people thing the coaches held Losman back instead of the other way around. After Losman finishes his career in Joey Harrington type role, people will owe Steve Fairchild and Jauron an apology. They made Losman look like a legit NFL QB for a season. He is a coach killer and is a turnover and sack taking machine if not handled properly. Brett Farve, he is not. The guy struggled to win consistently in Conference USA.

Maybe instead of the coaches handcuffing Losman, Losman handcuffed the coaches. Jauron was forced to play a guy he didn't want to play because he was a former 1st rounder. There were reports the Bills wanted Cutler, but you can't keep throwing away picks on 1st round QBs. Oh and that terrible coach Mularkey just helped Matt Ryan win Rookie of the Year. And that terrible coach Fairchild just took a team that went 7-17 in the last 2 previous years to 7 wins and a bowl win in his first season.

Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't 2 sets of coaching staffs? But keep making excuses for the guy. I hope for him becoming any type of NFL player he looks in the mirror and starts blaming himself. That's they only way he will ever get better.

Oh, never mind.

There's nothing more pathetic that held on to personal grudges for a team you root for. I wanted Losman to succeed. i liked the guy. But it was appear for most of 2006 and especially in 2007, that he isn't a NFL starting QB. But the fact, you would root against Edwards because your precious Losman wasn't good enough to keep his job is just sad and speaks to you as a Bills fan.

There's nothing more pathetic that held on to personal grudges for a team you root for. I wanted Losman to succeed. i liked the guy. But it was appear for most of 2006 and especially in 2007, that he isn't a NFL starting QB. But the fact, you would root against Edwards because your precious Losman wasn't good enough to keep his job is just sad and speaks to you as a Bills fan.

Huh? :devil:

Yeah, that must be it. That's the reason I spend my hard-earned $$$ on season tix, parking, etc., and spend my Sundays at RWS or in front of the television watching the Bills every week - to root against Edwards. Right.

You realize how ridiculous that notion is? What are you - the founder of the Trent Edwards Fan Club? All I did was make a statement of fact - when Jauron's job was thought to be in jeopardy, it was widely reported that Edwards was texting messages of support to his favorite coach, and his effusive praise of Jauron was all over the newspapers and internet for all to see. You don't recall that?

Huh? :devil:

Yeah, that must be it. That's the reason I spend my hard-earned $$$ on season tix, parking, etc., and spend my Sundays at RWS or in front of the television watching the Bills every week - to root against Edwards. Right.

You realize how ridiculous that notion is? What are you - the founder of the Trent Edwards Fan Club? All I did was make a statement of fact - when Jauron's job was thought to be in jeopardy, it was widely reported that Edwards was texting messages of support to his favorite coach, and his effusive praise of Jauron was all over the newspapers and internet for all to see. You don't recall that?

OMG!!! A player likes his coach. How terrible.

If I misread your posts, I apologize. But you give off the sense of a jilted lover. Personally, I root for whoever is under center for the Bills. Unfortunately, there still are a bunch of people who want TE to fail. And that is pathetic.

How do you explain 2 inept coaching staffs giving up on him then??? Both Qbs that can in to replace Losman outperformed him. Is that part of this conspiracy too???

I love how people thing the coaches held Losman back instead of the other way around. After Losman finishes his career in Joey Harrington type role, people will owe Steve Fairchild and Jauron an apology. They made Losman look like a legit NFL QB for a season. He is a coach killer and is a turnover and sack taking machine if not handled properly. Brett Farve, he is not. The guy struggled to win consistently in Conference USA.

Maybe instead of the coaches handcuffing Losman, Losman handcuffed the coaches. Jauron was forced to play a guy he didn't want to play because he was a former 1st rounder. There were reports the Bills wanted Cutler, but you can't keep throwing away picks on 1st round QBs. Oh and that terrible coach Mularkey just helped Matt Ryan win Rookie of the Year. And that terrible coach Fairchild just took a team that went 7-17 in the last 2 previous years to 7 wins and a bowl win in his first season.

Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't 2 sets of coaching staffs? But keep making excuses for the guy. I hope for him becoming any type of NFL player he looks in the mirror and starts blaming himself. That's they only way he will ever get better.

Fixed.

And the correction answers the question.

I owe Fairchild and apology, I thought he was the problem.

This team will not make the play offs with DJ as HC.

Wow ! The post you responded to was talking about how the coaching and offense in general is pathetic. Both QBs failed to positively impact the level of O.

And you respond by going on yet another anti-JP tirade ? Does calling out the coaches and our current QB automatically equate to 'holding personal grudges' against the entire team ?

OMG!!! A player likes his coach. How terrible.

If I misread your posts, I apologize. But you give off the sense of a jilted lover. Personally, I root for whoever is under center for the Bills. Unfortunately, there still are a bunch of people who want TE to fail. And that is pathetic.

No problem, but yes, you did misinterpret my post. Please try to follow along - Bill from NYC & 1billsfan both suggested that Jauron is inept and 'everything they despise in a coach'. Then, 1billsfan went further to say...

I'd like to think that Jim Kelly would have and Trent Edwards will at some point (if this coaching ineptness continues) make a public statement when the coaches refuse to put him in a position to win.

Now I want Edwards to succeed as much as anyone, 'cause I'm a Bills fan. I simply responded to say how unlikely it is that Edwards would ever stand up to or criticize Jauron and the coaching staff, given statements like these from Edwards...

"I sent a text message to him earlier in the week," Quarterback Trent Edwards told us, "and said that I've never respected a person more than I do that coach that I have. I love him to death. I love coming to work for him every day, and I'm just happy that these two years in the league, I've been able to have a boss like that."

OK? Now you can go back to building your Trent Edwards shrine. :rolleyes:

Fixed.

And the correction answers the question.

I owe Fairchild and apology, I thought he was the problem.

This team will not make the play offs with DJ as HC.

What do Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, and JP Losman have in common?

They are the only QBs Mike mularkey has not be successful with. Throw in Tom Clements with Green Bay this year and his success with Aaron Rodgers, it's becoming more evident that Losman held back 2 Bills' coaching staffs.

Wow ! The post you responded to was talking about how the coaching and offense in general is pathetic. Both QBs failed to positively impact the level of O.

And you respond by going on yet another anti-JP tirade ? Does calling out the coaches and our current QB automatically equate to 'holding personal grudges' against the entire team ?

Edwards (minus 2 games he was knocked out of) averaged 214 yards passing/ game and led the offense to 30 more yards than the losman led offense in 2006 (where he averaged 190 yards/game and finished every game).

If you want to determine me a Losman "hater" (which is laughable because I constantly defended him before last year) by pressing facts, be my guess. But it is clear that 2 coaching staffs were more inept when QB by Losman.

P.S. If you really want me to, I could do a Holcomb and Losman comparison to also demonstrate how much better the offense was with KH.

What do Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, and JP Losman have in common?

They are the only QBs Mike mularkey has not be successful with. Throw in Tom Clements with Green Bay this year and his success with Aaron Rodgers, it's becoming more evident that Losman held back 2 Bills' coaching staffs.

Losman held Jauron back??? :rolleyes:

He did this while he was sitting on the bench??? :pirate: