well before I read the wall from Sat and Sunday

What a great time!

Started out Saturday night with dinner and conversation. The NYC guys, Bob Lamb, Lori and I at a very nice wing bar. Then the NYC men needed their rest and the three of us went to a costume party at the jolly jug. An early night because there was a BIG GAME to get ready for.

Arrived too early and circled the stadium for an hour :blink::blink: a few mins earlier and we would have been off the road but I was the first car not to fit. What you go thru to get a good parking spot at the pole in lot one.

I dressed as a witch and went to the tunnel to say hi to the team as they arrived. Thought I would have some extra fun because the Cards buses were not there yet and thus the players can hear better. I started with DREW and when he arrive I yelled to him" Drew I kissed a frog last night to lift the curse you will have three touchdowns for a win this week" he gave me the thumbs up and I told him that he is still loved.

next Mike Williams " Mike I kissed a toad and the cursed is lifted you will have an error free game no holding.

on with Eric and say the same no drops and three touchdowns.

Then in the stadium I said I'd wear it every week if it worked.(NOT) but what the heck.

The weather turned for the worse and the feathers on my hat were getting wet so on with the Poncho and off with the costume. Now I was COLD and wet but still cheering my Bills on to a victory. It was a great time in the stadium when the fans have something to cheer about. To see that it can be done. Even if the Cards are not that great of a team, heck neither are we lately. I hope that Josh Reed is OK and that we can continue to win. There still is time to win 10 ;):rolleyes: we can hope.

What a great time!

Started out Saturday night with dinner and conversation. The NYC guys, Bob Lamb, Lori and I at a very nice wing bar. Then the NYC men needed their rest and the three of us went to a costume party at the jolly jug. An early night because there was a BIG GAME to get ready for.

Arrived too early and circled the stadium for an hour :blink:  :blink: a few mins earlier and we would have been off the road but I was the first car not to fit.  What you go thru to get a good parking spot at the pole in lot one.

I dressed as a witch and went to the tunnel to say hi to the team as they arrived. Thought I would have some extra fun because the Cards buses were not there yet and thus the players can hear better. I started with DREW and when he arrive I yelled to him" Drew I kissed a frog last night to lift the curse you will have three touchdowns for a win this week" he gave me the thumbs up and I told him that he is still loved.

next Mike Williams " Mike I kissed a toad and the cursed is lifted you will have an error free game no holding.

on with Eric and say the same no drops and three touchdowns.

Then in the stadium I said I'd wear it every week if it worked.(NOT) but what the heck.

The weather turned for the worse and the feathers on my hat were getting wet so on with the Poncho and off with the costume. Now I was COLD and wet but still cheering my Bills on to a victory. It was a great time in the stadium when the fans have something to cheer about. To see that it can be done. Even if the Cards are not that great of a team, heck neither are we lately. I hope that Josh Reed is OK and that we can continue to win. There still is time to win 10 ;)  :rolleyes: we can hope.

94341[/snapback]

I heard you on the Simon post game show, keep wearing the hat. :D