Bufcomments

Should Bills go after TE Daniels From Texans  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Veto Yes or no

• YES
    • NO

Man I would love to see him in Buffalo didn't realize he was a free agent

His size and decent speed for a TE.

and you know if the Bills get him TE would look pretty decent with him, Derick Fine and Schoman. Notice I left out Robert Royal

and this would lead to the strong possibility of drafting DE first in the draft, LB in second, Center in the 3rd

what yall think

RFA, with the amount of money it would take to sign him, he would end up costing a first and third round pick.

I would be interested in sending our second or third rounder to Houston if we could hammer out a deal before the trade was finalized. But to just outright sign him, no thanks.

he would look good,but he wouldnt look good if we had to give up our number 1 pick.......we need a center and line help.if you can't protect the quarterback,or run the ball.it dosn't matter what wide receivers and tight ends you have.......go bills in"2012

We've gone over the Owen Daniels thing a million times now.

The Texans only have to tender him a measly $2.6 million to make his compensation a 1st and a 3rd round pick. FYI, $2.6 million is less than the average starting tight end salary in the NFL.

It's dirt cheap for Houston and no other team will offer a 1st and 3rd round pick for Daniels. It's a pipe dream. It is not going to happen.

We've gone over the Owen Daniels thing a million times now.

The Texans only have to tender him a measly $2.6 million to make his compensation a 1st and a 3rd round pick. FYI, $2.6 million is less than the average starting tight end salary in the NFL.

It's dirt cheap for Houston and no other team will offer a 1st and 3rd round pick for Daniels. It's a pipe dream. It is not going to happen.

Exactly.

Man I would love to see him in Buffalo didn't realize he was a free agent

His size and decent speed for a TE.

and you know if the Bills get him TE would look pretty decent with him, Derick Fine and Schoman. Notice I left out Robert Royal

and this would lead to the strong possibility of drafting DE first in the draft, LB in second, Center in the 3rd

what yall think

No there are too many TE options. I might do it for 3rd round Pick and an expendable player like Roscoe.

wonder if they would use Roscoe Parrish as trade bait

plus a 3 rounder, I would consider this a good trade for both teams

The Texans are not looking to trade him and they do not have to. The only way the Bills get him is if they sign him to a big contract, Texans do not match and the Bills would then owe Houston a 1st and 3rd round pick. There will be no trade.