Can someone tell me why?

Neuf

We should be all over Tony Gonzo. It solves our TE pos and Wr #2 in one player allowing Reed, Hardy, Parrish and Johnson on the field also. Might be a good influence on our RB and gives Fine a few more years part-time.

Forget Gonzalez; he wants to go to a big market. And since Houston Tagged Dunta Robinson instead of Owen Daniels, they should try and give him a long term deal. That eliminates TE from thier draft needs for 4-5 years at least, and they can go WR or Center in Rd 2.

Forget Gonzalez; he wants to go to a big market. And since Houston Tagged Dunta Robinson instead of Owen Daniels, they should try and give him a long term deal. That eliminates TE from thier draft needs for 4-5 years at least, and they can go WR or Center in Rd 2.

It will cost a 1st and a 3rd round pick to sign Daniels.

You've been saying that, but I think people mean to get him in a sign-and-trade deal with the Texans, not just giving him an offer and seeing if the Texans match or not.

I know but why would Houston trade him? I have not read anything to seem to think he is available in a trade. That's all.