Eleven Year Old Boy Charged in Murder

H2o

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-natio...t.Woman.Killed/

This is just crazy. How did the 11 year old get the gun and why would he do it? There aren't but so many details at the moment. This is terrible.

Holy crap. This story is tragic and mind-boggling to say the least. I'm keeping an eye out for more details.

How can an 11 year old be charged and tied as an adult? Not to mention how and why would he pull this off? I am always stunned to hear about these situations because you would think adults know enough to keep guns and ammunition out of the reach of children.

How can an 11 year old be charged and tied as an adult? Not to mention how and why would he pull this off? I am always stunned to hear about these situations because you would think adults know enough to keep guns and ammunition out of the reach of children.

It was his shotgun--a special youth version. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more with step-parents. The step-parent situation, even if the step-parent is benign, is often awful for the kid. Especially at his age, 11, with another kid in the oven.

This is one of those sad situations where no one should go to jail. The tragedy of it all is punishment enough for the dad and son.

It was his shotgun--a special youth version. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more with step-parents. The step-parent situation, even if the step-parent is benign, is often awful for the kid. Especially at his age, 11, with another kid in the oven.

This is one of those sad situations where no one should go to jail. The tragedy of it all is punishment enough for the dad and son.

Yeah the kid should just get grounded for shooting step mommy. "Johnny, you shot your step-mother!?" "Go to your room!"

Give me a break. :beer:

Ok so the kid had his own shotgun. Question is still the same, why would the parents not keep it locked up and put away so he could get to it only when supervised?

I hold the father responsible on this particular issue.

Tragic? absolutely. Preventable? absolutely.