Maybin

BeastMode54

From Chris Brown on BB.com. I know a lot of people on this board said they liked him but that he was too small. Maybe he could be a perfect fit now?

Maybin adds 20 pounds

By Chris Brown - Posted February 21st, 2009

Penn St. DE/OLB Aaron Maybin apparently heard the critics that said he was too light to be a DE in the NFL. Admitting that he finished his final college season at 230 pounds.

“They wanted to see me put on some weight,” said Maybin. “So I went to work and put on 20 pounds. I feel real good right now.”

Maybin is now at 250 and said he feels good and more explosive than when he was 230. He’s been doing a lot of explosion, power lifting type training. We’ll see if it pays off, but many expect him to have a monster workout, which will only send him further up the first round board.

At 250 he would play heavier than Aaron Schobel. I don’t know if that’s big enough to handle the left end spot, but he could certainly play an end position in Buffalo’s 4-3 system, provided the same speed and explosion show up in the workout.

From Chris Brown on BB.com. I know a lot of people on this board said they liked him but that he was too small. Maybe he could be a perfect fit now?

Maybin adds 20 pounds

By Chris Brown - Posted February 21st, 2009

Penn St. DE/OLB Aaron Maybin apparently heard the critics that said he was too light to be a DE in the NFL. Admitting that he finished his final college season at 230 pounds.

“They wanted to see me put on some weight,” said Maybin. “So I went to work and put on 20 pounds. I feel real good right now.”

Maybin is now at 250 and said he feels good and more explosive than when he was 230. He’s been doing a lot of explosion, power lifting type training. We’ll see if it pays off, but many expect him to have a monster workout, which will only send him further up the first round board.

At 250 he would play heavier than Aaron Schobel. I don’t know if that’s big enough to handle the left end spot, but he could certainly play an end position in Buffalo’s 4-3 system, provided the same speed and explosion show up in the workout.

can you say Mike Mamula

effective NFL DEs weigh more than 240 lbs

Effective NFL LBs weight more than 240 lbs

It is impossible to add 20lbs of quality size in that time. All he did was change his diet and did what they call "salt dieting", or something like that. You increase your salt intake and water intake and it adds weight to you. It just gives the illusion that you are heavier than you are. It's a pre-draft trick.

It is impossible to add 20lbs of quality size in that time. All he did was change his diet and did what they call "salt dieting", or something like that. You increase your salt intake and water intake and it adds weight to you. It just gives the illusion that you are heavier than you are. It's a pre-draft trick.

I've heard of the salt water flushing/cleansing which is supposedly good for your colon, but as far as a way to pack on 20 lbs, I don't think that is recommended. I'm sure he was on a Mike Phelps type of caloric intake by consuming something along the lines of 10,000 calories per day along with 400-500 grams of protein per day.

It can be done--albeit pretty tough over the course of a month and a half, but a huge weight gain like that does raise a lot of eyebrows.

I've heard of the salt water flushing/cleansing which is supposedly good for your colon, but as far as a way to pack on 20 lbs, I don't think that is recommended. I'm sure he was on a Mike Phelps type of caloric intake by consuming something along the lines of 10,000 calories per day along with 400-500 grams of protein per day.

It can be done--albeit pretty tough over the course of a month and a half, but a huge weight gain like that does raise a lot of eyebrows.

I'm an amateur bodybuilder and eat a lot and drink a lot of protein shakes, and I'm telling you that you can't put on 20lbs in two months that way.