Andre Smith=Mike Williams

Beerball

The Smith situation and Crabtree injury may be exactly what the doctor ordered for the Bills if are serious about trading down. Some one will be chomping at the bit by pick #11 if Crabtree and Smith are still both on the board. I can truly see Philly calling and Detroit calling.

Let's be realistic. If Crabtree falls to #11 we take him, no questions asked. At some point you have to draft football players and forget about ONE workout in Indianapolis.

And just because you heard Mike Mayock's 30-second schpiel about Andre Smith doesn't make him Mike Williams. The guy was one of the most dominant players all year long. And because Mayock puts together a rant, he must suck all of a sudden? Give me a break.

Let's be realistic. If Crabtree falls to #11 we take him, no questions asked. At some point you have to draft football players and forget about ONE workout in Indianapolis.

And just because you heard Mike Mayock's 30-second schpiel about Andre Smith doesn't make him Mike Williams. The guy was one of the most dominant players all year long. And because Mayock puts together a rant, he must suck all of a sudden? Give me a break.

Smith hasn't played football since November yet he comes to the combine and announces he's out of shape. Splain that one to me? He is a mauler and I don't think he has the feet to keep up with NFL DEs or LBs. I could be wrong, but I see someone who apparently doesn't have the desire to make himself better.

Crabtree I would take at 11 and be very very happy.

I will also be skeptic of big fat dudes. It shows you are lazy ala Mike Williams. Some guys carry a little more weight on them, I am not talkin about them, but the FAT ones. Seriously, that kid was a potential #1 pick... thats not enough incentive to work out a couple times a week? Jake long last year was a cut 300+lbs... thats dedication.

Neither did Williams. The team that takes him will be sadly disappointed.

Showed up at the combine and admitted he was out of shape and wouldn't participate.

Now he's not even there. Bad juju with this dude.

"He's killing himself". Sounds like a complete idiot, glad the Bills will not be taking him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/around_th...?urn=nfl,143110