U2 - No Line on The Horizon

A 5 star review in Rolling Stone

Rolling Stone

and a 5 star review from In Space No One Can Hear!

I have all their albums and this one is already is one of my favorites.

IMHO, it's the best music they have put out in quite awhile and I can't wait to see them perform some of their new songs live.

better than the last one???? i know that was alot of hype, but even for this 'non U2 fan", i thought, 'how to dismantle...." was an awesome album, if this one is better....I cant wait

Rolling Stone

IMHO, it's the best music they have put out in quite awhile and I can't wait to see them perform some of their new songs live.

better than the last one???? i know that was alot of hype, but even for this 'non U2 fan", i thought, 'how to dismantle...." was an awesome album, if this one is better....I cant wait

People either seem to love or hate U2-

and then within their fan base (like other groups) their seems to be a split about when they put out their best music.

For me- this is my favorite since Achtung Baby as its a bit experimental with Eno and Lanois heavily involved in its production.

Their previous two albums, I liked, but they could put ones like that out for the next twenty years without any effort. This album stretches their limits a bit and isn't quite so safe.

It's also great to headphone music....even though right now I'm listening to it through my Ipod dock.

I can't wait to see them in concert later this year!!

Rolling Stone

Rock Superstars U2 To Perform an Unprecedented Five Consecutive

Nights on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN

Monday, Marcy 2 - Friday March 6

Rock superstars U2 will perform an unprecedented five nights in a row on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Monday, March 2 - Friday, March 6.

This will be the first time that a musical guest will perform an entire week on the CBS late night broadcast.

The band will release their 12th album, "No Line on the Horizon," on March 3. They performed their first single off the album, "Get On Your Boots," at the 51st Annual GRAMMY Awards last weekend, and the song is already climbing the music charts.

U2 last appeared on the LATE SHOW on Oct. 29, 2001, where they performed and Bono was also interviewed on the broadcast. On June 10, 1997, Bono appeared with Larry Mullen Jr. to talk to Letterman on the program.