Wonder if Manbearpig will update his Powerpoint

/dev/null

We had a toxicologist in our company that was overheard calling us molecular biologists "gene jockeys". Others (not me) made her life a living hell until she went elsewhere.

When I was at a startup, they had everybody look through resumes (for even people who would be our boss). One of them that came through was a prof where I had gone to grad school (didn't have him for any classes though). The guy was a first class a-hole (had a picture of himself lifting weights framed behind his desk). I let everybody know (not in writing though) that he was an a-hole.

Thanks for that gem, tough guy!

You are one hell of a moderator.

I wasn't acting as a moderator, though it's not surprising that you'd be unable to tell the difference. I'm willing to guess that the closest you've ever come to a conversation with a scientist was working with your high school lab partner.

"Scientists are happy to be proven wrong". Perhaps the least intelligent thing ever posted on this message board.

Ooh, a cutting blow - especially given the respect I have for you. Ain't it about time to change your username again, troll?

The respect you have for me? That might be the funniest thing I've read on here in a while. The mere implication that anything you think or spew is worthwhile to me or anyone else you rant against is just too much. Every time I see you running your post count with deep seeded venom, I really just feel sorry for you more than anything else. I picture you sitting alone in the darkness, feverishly typing away in your log cabin, bitter and depressed for lack of sunlight or company. Working and reworking new digs and witty comments that nobody gives a crap about. Thinking about the accolades you're sure to receive if only you can push it up by another thousand or so. Wasting away.

Realize that you are a !@#$ing loser on a message board buddy, nothing more. Realize that you just don't matter even a tenth as much as your inflated ego tells you. Nothing you say matters.

I can't wait for the biting comeback that just doesn't matter in the least. I hope it doesn't hurt too much!

The respect you have for me? That might be the funniest thing I've read on here in a while. The mere implication that anything you think or spew is worthwhile to me or anyone else you rant against is just too much. Every time I see you running your post count with deep seeded venom, I really just feel sorry for you more than anything else. I picture you sitting alone in the darkness, feverishly typing away in your log cabin, bitter and depressed for lack of sunlight or company. Working and reworking new digs and witty comments that nobody gives a crap about. Thinking about the accolades you're sure to receive if only you can push it up by another thousand or so. Wasting away.

Realize that you are a !@#$ing loser on a message board buddy, nothing more. Realize that you just don't matter even a tenth as much as your inflated ego tells you. Nothing you say matters.

I can't wait for the biting comeback that just doesn't matter in the least. I hope it doesn't hurt too much!

Ooooo be careful. He is a MODERATOR. On some forums that sort of implies being above the fray, or at least abiding by the rules that apply to everyone else, but not here. He can say vile, vicious and filthy things AND if you OBJECT he can BAN you.

Coming from a guy who recently admitted that he posts under various user names on multiple message boards? Wake up and smell what you're shoveling, hero.

Any mirrors in your world, Gene? You ought to turn that "insightful" eye back toward yourself instead of projecting. You know exactly what I'm talking about but you're nowhere man enough to deal with it.

Ooooo be careful. He is a MODERATOR. On some forums that sort of implies being above the fray, or at least abiding by the rules that apply to everyone else, but not here. He can say vile, vicious and filthy things AND if you OBJECT he can BAN you.

The next person I "ban" for arguing with me will be the first. But you're right, I could ban him and I'd actually get kudos from moderators on the other board for doing so. But unlike you, I don't care at all if people publicly disagree with me or type posts about their views on my life. That would be a validation that you jackasses in no way deserve.