Speaking of troubled Bills runnging backs...

Buftex

I put Travis right up there as one of may all-time Bills "effort" guys, just like Marshawn...lets' hope Marshawn's off the field bs doesn't cut his time in Buffalo short:

"Now that I look back on my life, not all of my decisions were good, and now I'm paying for it," Henry said. "I just want to make good. ... I want to take care of my children. I want to get my life back together."

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/02/20/travis-...reduce-child-s/

Travis was a terrific back, but is dumb as a bag of hair. He has apologized, and promised to change, on multiple occasions, but continues his destructive ways. It's a real shame, because I don't think Travis is a particularly "Bad" guy, just stupid and irresponsible. Still, actions speak louder than words and intentions. I don't foresee a happy ending for Mr. Henry.

My fondest memory of Travis was when we played Cincy. I think it was '02. It was the first season with Spikes. Anyway, it went to overtime and he run for the winning points. And he just kept running too, he ran through the endzone and straight into the tunnel and off to see the doc. He played his heart out, running with broken ribs. That was ballsy and very respectable.

I put Travis right up there as one of may all-time Bills "effort" guys, just like Marshawn...lets' hope Marshawn's off the field bs doesn't cut his time in Buffalo short:

"Now that I look back on my life, not all of my decisions were good, and now I'm paying for it," Henry said. "I just want to make good. ... I want to take care of my children. I want to get my life back together."

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/02/20/travis-...reduce-child-s/

one of the hardest/toughest runners ive ever seen. Must have hurt like hell to tackle him.