IF and i do mean IF

BeastMode54

does that make us a playoff team? This is obviously a HUGE hypothetical, but if we got let's say Haynesworth and Birk and in the draft got a OLB and DE, would those players be all we need to make that push to get into the playoffs, or are they still not enough?

We'd need a homerun on each of them...then I would say yes playoff team potential. If we whiff on this years FAs and the draft....we could be 5-11 or 6-10 easily.

STOP!!! the HC is still DJ. DJ=LOSER... He wouldn't have won a division title with the 89-93 Bills.

Yesterday he had the audacity to say the 5-1 created almost unrealistic expectations. Yet last year he pointed out early on when the team lost to Arizona that no one expected a 4-0 start.

Essentially, no one thought the team would start 4-0, yet when it happened it really hurt the team.

does that make us a playoff team? This is obviously a HUGE hypothetical, but if we got let's say Haynesworth and Birk and in the draft got a OLB and DE, would those players be all we need to make that push to get into the playoffs, or are they still not enough?

I think it gives us a pretty good chance. And your right. It's a huge IF.

This team wasn't 0-16. We were 7-9. If we got 2 pro bowlers and two impact free agents that could easily equate to 2 or 3 wins. Luckily for us we aren't losing too much this offseason. If we can stay healthy we could be a playoff team with those pick-ups.

I know we love to hate DJ but the guy has made the playoffs and if you give the credit to the players on the bears and not him it does mean you can win with a mildly retarded head coach.

As long as Dickie the J is still there, this would be like giving Eric Clapton's guitar to a crappy guitarist.