Sully Chat

BillsNYC

[Comment From The Tomcat]

Do you think Vilma would be a good fit for the Bills? Move Mitchell to the strong side and put Vilma as the Weakside backer? Does Poz have what it takes to stay in the middle?

1:51 Sully: I like Vilma. He's smart and a good playmaker. But he's not a classic outside backer, and I think Mitchell is weak wherever you put him. I don't know if Poz is above average inside or out.

1:51 [Comment From The Tomcat]

Single Malt or Blend?

1:51 Sully: Single malt.

Yes Mitchell is a terrible player. Clearing Sully is very smart.

I think what he was driving at (and I think Sully's an ass too) was that Mitchell should be our 3rd best LB instead of our 2nd best or best. He gets exposed in space and has trouble keeping up with faster players. He's perfect for the WLB since he can hold up against the run and blitz. In our defense the WLB is the guy the play is directed to and should be free from blockers to make the play. He is good at that, but would be terrible on the SLB in pass coverage.

I think what he was driving at (and I think Sully's an ass too) was that Mitchell should be our 3rd best LB instead of our 2nd best or best. He gets exposed in space and has trouble keeping up with faster players. He's perfect for the WLB since he can hold up against the run and blitz. In our defense the WLB is the guy the play is directed to and should be free from blockers to make the play. He is good at that, but would be terrible on the SLB in pass coverage.

No I don't think that's what he said or what he meant.

Sullivan: "and I think Mitchell is weak wherever you put him"