Atlantis Possibly Discoverred

/dev/null

It is certainly interesting, but I don't know, reading that article it seems a little tounge-in-cheek.

That article is but click the first article I linked. It's more serious. Dev's article is obviously written by someone who finds it humorous. I love the blurb from Plato. :censored:

Isn't it ironic that you posted that link?

Don't you think?

:censored:

Wow, I think she's gotten hotter as she's gotten older! :P

Well Bull, you know some women are like wine and only get better with age...

Other women are like bananas, a little green in the beginning, then they ripen and are delicious. However, not long after they ripen they start to get age spots and sag and you have to throw em away

Well, You oughta know.

Like they say, "You Learn..." :censored:

Other women are like bananas, a little green in the beginning, then they ripen and are delicious. However, not long after they ripen they start to get age spots and sag and you have to throw em away

Ooooo, you betta hope the women of TBD don't click on this thread pardner... :P

* note the views expressed by my main man WVU do not necessarily reflect those of TBD or its posters.

It was fun while it lasted. :censored:

What's your wife's email address?

Like they say, "You Learn..." :P

Ooooo, you betta hope the women of TBD don't click on this thread pardner... :lol:

* note the views expressed by my main man WVU do not necessarily reflect those of TBD or its posters.

Dude, Wake Up.

What WVU wrote is not only offensive to me but is offensive to every correct thinking man, everywhere. :censored: