I'm impressed with Jerry Gray

For the third week in a row he has analyzed the first half play and designed and implemented changes which virtually have shut down the opposing offense.

Emmitt racked up a bunch of yards in the first half as the ground game was the only thing working for the Cards in the wind and in the second half he was held to a -2 yards as best as I can tell.

Certainly the Cards, Ravens and Fins O are all suspect, but the changes put in place essentially stoned these offenses is tough to do against Pros (as seen by the Cards getting what yardage they got in the second half dueing garbage time.

Given the clear execution mistakes (unnecessary third down penalties for example) rather than scheme mistakes which has described the defensive errors which have occured I am quite impressed with the job Gray has done.

The Bills have gone 7 games against folks such as Curtis Martin, Corey Dillon and Fred Taylor and have not given up 100 yards to anyone

Some folks questioned his extension and even if it is difficult arguing with his DC playcalling they wondered about his strategic ability. I simply think he is a keeper.

What's sad is that Gray only took the 1 year extension!

Some idiots on this board were attacking him last week! :lol:

If he leads this defense with similar results as last year the rest of the season and reproduces those again next year, he's as good as gone. He will become a HC for some team for the 2006 season!