Wife won a happy hour at Buckin Buffalo saloon

mead107

Probably in that stage you'll hit some day .... call buddy #1 on Friday afternoon ... hey want to go golf tomorrow .. tommorrow AM? answer "No...have to take the kids to soccer game." Call buddy #2 = answer "No ... told wife I would finally fix the ....." Buddy #3 "No .... can't get up that early any more because my back pain keeps me up all f'in night ..."

Wait and see :sick::):lol:

Gaaahhh, kids, wives, amateur soccer games, back pain, not being able to golf whenever I want to...it's frightening to imagine.

If you live in Buffalo I do plan on calling monday and letting them know how many people will be at the happy hour . If you want to go on march 20 that is a friday . Stop in for 2 free drinks . Only 6 of us are going so far .

Hammer can you make it ?

If you live in Buffalo I do plan on calling monday and letting them know how many people will be at the happy hour . If you want to go on march 20 that is a friday . Stop in for 2 free drinks . Only 6 of us are going so far .

Hammer can you make it ?

I don't know. I'm drying out. I plan on taking of two months, Feb 2nd to March 2nd, but that could change. If I where you I would inflate the people count and then when March 20th comes around, and if your under the count, you could say you got railroaded!