Wife won a happy hour at Buckin Buffalo saloon

mead107

Got the call yesterday that she won a happy hour for 50 people at the Buckin Buffalo Saloon To be used some friday in march . Includes 2 free drinks and hordeves .

Who would like to go ?

Put Your name down or PM me Need 46 people . Not sure which Friday it will be ,toward the end of march .

We will make it a Bills party .

Got the call yesterday that she won a happy hour for 50 people at the Buckin Buffalo Saloon To be used some friday in march . Includes 2 free drinks and hordeves .

Who would like to go ?

Put Your name down or PM me Need 46 people . Not sure which Friday it will be ,toward the end of march .

We will make it a Bills party .

The IRS considers winnings like this as income. Just like folks who win stuff on tv game shows. So you will be getting a 1099 to add to your income, and pay taxes on.

Bon apetit! :doh:

The IRS considers winnings like this as income. Just like folks who win stuff on tv game shows. So you will be getting a 1099 to add to your income, and pay taxes on.

Bon apetit! :)

WOW!!! That puts a damper on it. Of course us taxpayers need to feed that big hungry beast known as government

Make sure you ride the mechanical bull there. Fun time!!! Pretend you're John Travolta :doh:

Carpool!!!

In my college days I would have gladly grabbed a few other losers to join us, loaded up some "road sodas" flipped a coin to pick a designated driver and then hit the road. Unfortunately, the wife and boss are not likely to condone this behavior now. <_<

In my college days I would have gladly grabbed a few other losers to join us, loaded up some "road sodas" flipped a coin to pick a designated driver and then hit the road. Unfortunately, the wife and boss are not likely to condone this behavior now. <_<

:( i think you just called me a loser

and we haven't even met face to face, you're good!

HAHAHA...I remember back when I was on active duty I got woke up here in VaBeach by a bunch of my HS buddies. I asked what they were doing here and the response was...We were on our way to Evangola and decided well we've come this far why not just go to VA Beach! Classic! :(

It must suck having just one friend. :sick:

Probably in that stage you'll hit some day .... call buddy #1 on Friday afternoon ... hey want to go golf tomorrow .. tommorrow AM? answer "No...have to take the kids to soccer game." Call buddy #2 = answer "No ... told wife I would finally fix the ....." Buddy #3 "No .... can't get up that early any more because my back pain keeps me up all f'in night ..."

Wait and see :):lol::lol: