Pro Football Weekly's Analysis after we drafted Marshawn Lynch

I still boogles my mind in a career where Peters could be injuried, never play again, and have the Bills not have to pay him another cent, he could be considered a douchebag. If I was in Peters' shoes and I was making less than Dockery and Kelsay, I'd be the biggest "douchebag" you ever meet.

But I'm sure all of you would be happy to sit back in your career when people far less accomplished as you make a lot more money than yourself. :doh:

And the best way to about handling your business and getting paid is to pout and sit out of camp, so now you hurt the entire team by being ill prepared?

Thats right Pole, listen to one guy and his article and make your decision based on that.....spot on, again!

Ahhhh duhhh derr we're not making opinions based on this article DUMBO.

We're saying that his article was a good forecast of the trouble that lynch is getting into.

So we are basing opinions on his BEHAVIOUR you clown!

And the best way to about handling your business and getting paid is to pout and sit out of camp, so now you hurt the entire team by being ill prepared?

The Bills brought in mediocre free agents and handed them big money, they created this situation.

spot on.

i wanted to like marshawn so bad.... i feel like this is turning into a bad breakup

ughh when will the bills finally get something right... im losing hope

when they replace the clown show in the front office and spend premium picks on building a dominant OL and front 7

for a team dedicated to high character players - they sure have a lot of turds whose on field production does not outweight the character flaws.

when they replace the clown show in the front office and spend premium picks on building a dominant OL and front 7

for a team dedicated to high character players - they sure have a lot of turds whose on field production does not outweight the character flaws.

All these fans need to look at is terrell owens, he's one of the top players but he keeps ruining teams.

You are spot on with the OL situation......but the front 7 has had a large amount of premium picks spent on it over the past 9 drafts.

2x1st

4x2nd

5x3rd

All these fans need to look at is terrell owens, he's one of the top players but he keeps ruining teams.

u guys are absoluley redicoulous.. i actually was on the schoop and bulldog show explaining this ok... he is not T.O he is not mike vick, he is not ruining any team.. just because you get introuble dosent make you a team ruiner... marshawn lynch wont be traded and shouldnt be traded... fred jackson is nothing without lynch.. lets not waste another 1st rd pick