fred jackson

Poland

Ok, take a Valium and lie down. There is no need for the anger and vitriol. If you disagree with someone why not do it rationally through arguments that are calmly explained?

If you're going to rip on someone for spelling, seriously, then expect to get shots back. Obviously your inability to spell McGahee's name is something you were caught on after calling somebody out about their spelling and then you jump back with a lame excuse for it. Jumping on someone's spelling should only be done in a kidding way.

You will find that it's easier to make people take you seriously if you're a lot calmer in your tone. A big part of life is realizing that there are a lot of differing opinions out there and learning to accept that. Try to make your points calmly and rationally and if others disagree with you, deal with it.

BTW, I know there is very little chance that you will actually take this advice seriously.

You're just in too deep with worshipping these players.

You're too f***ed up to understand that people like me don't think twice about mispelling something as meaningless as that retard's name.

To you he's some sort of hero, to me he is a retard.

It's obvious that you are offended to see that not everyone looks up to magahshit like you do.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just in too deep with worshipping these players.

You're too f***ed up to understand that people like me don't think twice about mispelling something as meaningless as that retard's name.

To you he's some sort of hero, to me he is a retard.

It's obvious that you are offended to see that not everyone looks up to magahshit like you do.

Your post here to Steely Dan just solidifies my stance in my previous post (quoted below)...I will look to see you on next seasons "The Tool Academy" on VH1

I think the nature of Polands post and his lame antics just pretty much solidify hes 16 years old or younger or a 29 year old virgin who's sexual frustration of still being a virgin and nearing his 30th birthday has actually caused him to regress in puberty and he is taking it out on the board...