When Chimps Attack

WWVaBeach

Heard about this on the early morning news. Seems that some of the neighbors were scared of the chimp.

I'm sorry that the chimp had to be stabbed and subsequently shot, but it was out of control. The victim's life is in danger, and she is not out of the woods yet. She faces a long recovery if things go well.

We often forget that primates are much stronger than humans.

Herold had called Nash to her house to help get 14-year-old Travis back inside after he used a key to escape. If he didn't die he would've been soooo grounded!!

"The thing about chimpanzees is, we sort of look at them through our rose-colored cultural glasses of the cute little chimp in the 'Tarzan' movie. Those are very young chimps. Chimps grow up, they become very powerful. They are very complex in their behavior. They have a whole range of emotions, including violence and anger."

Michael Jackson said that's why he had to get rid of Bubbles. That's not a joke I saw him in an interview about that.

In 2005, a different chimp escaped from California's Animal Haven Ranch and chewed off a man's nose and genitals. :censored: OMG, I won't walk right for a week now!

Heard about this on the early morning news. Seems that some of the neighbors were scared of the chimp.

I'm sorry that the chimp had to be stabbed and subsequently shot, but it was out of control. The victim's life is in danger, and she is not out of the woods yet. She faces a long recovery if things go well.

We often forget that primates are much stronger than humans.

I found that out the hard way with an ex-girlfriend. :censored:

BTW, humans are primates too.