U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife

BillsWatch

You truly don't know what you're talking about. I feel sorry for you. It's because of people like you, AND THEM, that make this world a horrible place. The only difference is they are a heck of a lot crazier than you, maybe it's because some of these people are more desperate than you, hungrier than you, less educated than you, they have less civil liberties than you, some are being illegally occupied... I can go on and on.

The fact of the matter is you probably never had a muslim friend and your parents never had any either. You don't know these people so how can you tell everyone what these people are all about?

I have news for you. I'm a Palestinian-American, muslim. Born and raised in Buffalo, New York and have visited Palestine on numerous occasions. I never met a terrorist or even been approached by one, for that matter. When I visit Palestine you might be shocked to know that Arabs actually have parties, barbecue's, go to amusement parks, have get-togethers to watch the big football games, soccer to you folks. They also have struggles paying bills and making ends meet, trying to raise their children, share laughs and so on and so forth. We're more a like than you'll ever know.

I know that I'm just wasting my time telling you this because your mind has already been made up. Your bigotry is deep rooted and it's not your fault. Their hate for the US is the same. Deep rooted hate that's been passed on from generation to generation. It's not their fault either. That BS is stronger than most. But there are millions of people with their eyes wide open and that number will continue to grow, but the hateful way of thinking will never die. It really is a shame.

I'll tell you this, I don't agree with terrorists, Zionists, extremists and I especially do not like extremist governments that are to blame for all of this mess and I love everyone else. I have friends of all different types of races, creeds and colors. I love The USA and Palestine. I love visiting other countries and enjoy some of their traditions. It's so much better to live life with your eyes wide open.

BTW. I'm not condoning anything but, what have some of those countries that you have mentioned done to us that's so bad? Are some of these countries trying to obtain nukes? Sure, wouldn't you try too if you had oil and you wanted to protect your nation if and when the world starts to run out of that particular resource? I know I would.

Oh, I almost forgot. Time to address the issue of this douche bag that beheaded his wife. This dude will get his. He's a scumbag POS. But that wasn't no muslim thing, that was the internationally known, crazy ass husband losing his mind thing. Happens all the time. Funny thing is, we never hear what religion he is when it happens to non-muslims.

Sorry there troll, I have friends from Iraq and Iran and they left because of persecution from your so called tolorant Muslims, you sir are full of crap. Go back to your high school and get a GED.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry there troll, I have friends from Iraq and Iran and they left because of persecution from your so called tolorant Muslims, you sir are full of crap. Go back to your high school and get a GED.

You're a classy guy. Nice comeback to my post. You really debate well. You really did a good job taking each issue and knocking them down one by one.[HEAVY SARCASM]

In what way am I full of crap? Do your so called "friends" know your real feelings towards Islam? Because if they did, I'm sure you guys won't be friends for long. Besides, have you ever heard of the saying, "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"? Show me one government without corruption and I'll show you some swamp land I have for sale.

I really do feel sorry for you.

"He who is without sin shall cast the first stone". Maybe you should take Jesus' advice. Real Muslims do, he's the most quoted Prophet in the Koran. Just in case you didn't know.

BTW. How did you know I didn't finish High School? That was pretty good. I don't need a GED, my friend. I'm doing just fine without it.

BTW II. Maybe you need to practice some tolerance. Maybe you need to learn how to spell. I know you got that precious little High School diploma. Put it to some use. That's tolerant, T-O-L-E-R-A-N-T, tolerant. Maybe you should take your own advice and go back to school, only this time, leave your white pointy hat at home.

You're a classy guy. Nice comeback to my post. You really debate well. You really did a good job taking each issue and knocking them down one by one.[HEAVY SARCASM]

In what way am I full of crap? Do your so called "friends" know your real feelings towards Islam? Because if they did, I'm sure you guys won't be friends for long. Besides, have you ever heard of the saying, "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"? Show me one government without corruption and I'll show you some swamp land I have for sale.

I really do feel sorry for you.

"He who is without sin shall cast the first stone". Maybe you should take Jesus' advice. Real Muslims do, he's the most quoted Prophet in the Koran. Just in case you didn't know.

BTW. How did you know I didn't finish High School? That was pretty good. I don't need a GED, my friend. I'm doing just fine without it.

BTW II. Maybe you need to practice some tolerance. Maybe you need to learn how to spell. I know you got that precious little High School diploma. Put it to some use. That's tolerant, T-O-L-E-R-A-N-T, tolerant. Maybe you should take your own advice and go back to school, only this time, leave your white pointy hat at home.

Well you didn't make any points to really break down and debate except one. But if you read my post again it does address the few points worth countering. Most of your post was your troll, hate spewing, personal attack crap. Sorry troll I'm done with you and putting you on block.

yay we have an e-bitchfest here :censored:

Quite frankly FiSD, you need to do a little reading on the topic. I have been hard on b.harami in the past, and mocked him for his e-temper, but he is making very sound logical arguments, while you are acting like Holcombs_Arm lite.

Well you didn't make any points to really break down and debate except one. But if you read my post again it does address the few points worth countering. Most of your post was your troll, hate spewing, personal attack crap. Sorry troll I'm done with you and putting you on block.

Funny thing is, the Muslim extremists hear intolerant bull sh-- like yours and extrapolate it to all Americans, just like you extrapolate the extremists' intolerant bull sh-- to all Muslims.

But none of you would see the irony.

Funny thing is, the Muslim extremists hear intolerant bull sh-- like yours and extrapolate it to all Americans, just like you extrapolate the extremists' intolerant bull sh-- to all Muslims.

But none of you would see the irony.

It's quite simple Tom, when I stop seeing on the news that there were more people killed due to suicide bombers or roadside bombs, beheadings and death threats from Muslim dominated countries, then I will take the Muslim religion off my crap list. So if that makes me intolerant, so be it. I think it makes me wise and safe.

It's quite simple Tom, when I stop seeing on the news that there were more people killed due to suicide bombers or roadside bombs, beheadings and death threats from Muslim dominated countries, then I will take the Muslim religion off my crap list. So if that makes me intolerant, so be it. I think it makes me wise and safe.

When I stop seeing on the news that there were more people killed due to drive by shootings, hate crimes, and gang related violence from a Christian dominated country like the US, then I will take the Christian religion off my crap list.

See how stupid that sounds? But no, you are wise and safe. Safe from what exactly?

When I stop seeing on the news that there were more people killed due to drive by shootings, hate crimes, and gang related violence from a Christian dominated country like the US, then I will take the Christian religion off my crap list.

See how stupid that sounds? But no, you are wise and safe. Safe from what exactly?

There is a big difference between a individuals acting alone shooting each other and government/organized religion sanctioning , funding and carrying out hate crimes against peoples and governments such as Israel and the US. They are not in the same universe. So no I dont agree. The fact that we are even debating this is ludicris, hundreds of thousands of US and UN troops are in the middle east muslim area and cant generate peace. So what does that tell you? A bloodthirsty race of people or religion. I think everyone debating this is just trolling for a fight and I am done with it. Sorry not debating anymore.

There is a big difference between a individuals acting alone shooting each other and government/organized religion sanctioning , funding and carrying out hate crimes against peoples and governments such as Israel and the US. They are not in the same universe. So no I dont agree. The fact that we are even debating this is ludicris, hundreds of thousands of US and UN troops are in the middle east muslim area and cant generate peace. So what does that tell you? A bloodthirsty race of people or religion. I think everyone debating this is just trolling for a fight and I am done with it. Sorry not debating anymore.

Does the term "organized crime" mean anything to you?

I wasn't actually equating the US with the Muslim world. I was pointing out that using the violence in the Middle East as a condemnation of the entire Muslim religion is insane. It's not Islam or the K'oran, it is the nutjobs who alter the meaning of the words within the scriptures to endorse their violence. If you switch Islam with Christianity in the Middle East, the same nutjobs would find passages from the Bible to endorse their violence. And unfortunately, due to the lack of effectiveness and organization in the governments, those religious nutjobs have been allowed to gain power. The religion of Islam is not at fault, it is the people who misinterpret and abuse it.

I wasn't actually equating the US with the Muslim world. I was pointing out that using the violence in the Middle East as a condemnation of the entire Muslim religion is insane. It's not Islam or the K'oran, it is the nutjobs who alter the meaning of the words within the scriptures to endorse their violence. If you switch Islam with Christianity in the Middle East, the same nutjobs would find passages from the Bible to endorse their violence. And unfortunately, due to the lack of effectiveness and organization in the governments, those religious nutjobs have been allowed to gain power. The religion of Islam is not at fault, it is the people who misinterpret and abuse it.

Imagine what the Muslims must have thought of Christianity, during the Crusades.

One of my friends is a high racking O.P. cop. He saw the body and does not want to take about what he saw. It was pretty bad.

WTF up with the Buffalo reporters ? Before the media session started, concerning the murder, the cops asked that certain questions not be asked, including do they think the murder/beheading was based on religion? First question asked? Anyone?

After talking with one of my friends I'm quite positive that i have seen her around before. I dont want to get specific but i believe she worked at a local store/shop...

either way its tragic and i hope that animal gets whats coming to him...

I heard from one of my sources, 36 stab wounds and one .... Very sad.

I heard from one of my sources, 36 stab wounds and one .... Very sad.

Sounds very similar to a murder that happened in my home town of Winnipeg recently. A lunatic stabbed the man seated next to him over 20 times and beheaded him. He was also Christian but that wasn't mentioned in the article....

until months later when he claimed he did it because God told him too.