Buffalo Muslim beheads wife

UBinVA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because discrimination based on stereotypes is one of the worst evils in the world. I'd rather be dead than participate in it

Supporting somebody undeserving just because of their race or religion is no different than discriminating against somebody undeserving because of their race or religion.

As many as Nazis I know. So.because I don't know any, I can't have a opinion? What in the world is behind this liberal Muslim support?

Anybody who equates the Nazi Party with the entire Muslim religion isn't worth debating with. You say "Muslim support" as if it's a bad thing. They're human beings. 99% of them are probably good, decent human beings, just like most people in the world.

You treat the situation as if Muslims in general are some rogue barbarian people.

Supporting somebody undeserving just because of their race or religion is no different than discriminating against somebody undeserving because of their race or religion.

I don't support anyone because of race or religion- I will support anyone until they give a reason not to. When I hear about muslim students who have to hold seminars so people won't be afraid of them, it makes me sick. It makes me wonder how far we are going to lower ourselves.

Anybody who equates the Nazi Party with the entire Muslim religion isn't worth debating with. You say "Muslim support" as if it's a bad thing. They're human beings. 99% of them are probably good, decent human beings, just like most people in the world.

You treat the situation as if Muslims in general are some rogue barbarian people.

You missed my point. I was referring to the post that implied that if you don't know any Muslims, you can't form a opinion on them .My comparison was that I don't know any Nazis but can condemn their actions nonetheless.

You missed my point. I was referring to the post that implied that if you don't know any Muslims, you can't form a opinion on them .My comparison was that I don't know any Nazis but can condemn their actions nonetheless.

Thats not what I meant- I was inferring that if you know a good number of muslims, most of them are good people. The way they are portrayed in this country is downright sad, wrong and dangerous

I don't believe it. Once every 21 days? I have a very hard time believing only 18 women die from domestic violence every year.

I guess it depends on whose statistics you believe. The first group says 1200 a year. I think that's more likely.

* Cast terror in the hearts, smite the neck and cut fingertips of unbelievers->VIII.12

* Smite the neck of unbelievers->XLVII.4

* Severe Punishment for atheists->X.4 ; V.10 ; V.86

* Severe Punishment for non-believers->XXII.19-22 ; LXXII.23, XCVIII.6

http://www.meforum.org/article/713

Muslims are a bunch of animals as far as I'm concerned.

* Cast terror in the hearts, smite the neck and cut fingertips of unbelievers->VIII.12

* Smite the neck of unbelievers->XLVII.4

* Severe Punishment for atheists->X.4 ; V.10 ; V.86

* Severe Punishment for non-believers->XXII.19-22 ; LXXII.23, XCVIII.6

http://www.meforum.org/article/713

Muslims are a bunch of animals as far as I'm concerned.

If you want to see the animal, look in the mirror. Read the Old Testament of the Bible. If you're not a hypocrite, you'll call Christians animals too.

Thats not what I meant- I was inferring that if you know a good number of muslims, most of them are good people. The way they are portrayed in this country is downright sad, wrong and dangerous
By whom are they so "portrayed" I am going off hard news,not op ed articles.Maybe if someone cuts off your right hand for stealing a chicken,and you feel you deserve it,I will have more respect for your opinion of Islam beliefs

OK, so we see that the liberal posters came up short in their attempts to locate any domestic beheadings that were motivated by a religion other than islam. We did get condemnation of religion in general, though said liberals came up short in condemning islam for some unsurprising reason.

Actually, I confess, it was an unfair quest you guys unsuccessfully pursued, as I already knew the answer and led you down a path that I manipulated to prove a point. Sorry, it was unfair of me to leave you to scramble knowing you'd come up empty. You see, I have studied islam, studied sharia, studied the hadith and know much of the koran. This doesn't mean I know more than everyone, but I am well versed enough in the teachings to know it is no accident that today there is statistically more terrorist violence in the name of islam than all other religions on earth combined.

Thanks for giving it your best shot, though. I especially enjoyed the OJ and Andrea Yaetes reaches to try and compensate for the empty findings. You see, there are legitimate answers to why this is so prevalent in the islamic world. I hate to do the linky thing, but this is a good place to learn the basics. http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm

OK, so we see that the liberal posters came up short in their attempts to locate any domestic beheadings that were motivated by a religion other than islam. We did get condemnation of religion in general, though said liberals came up short in condemning islam for some unsurprising reason.

Actually, I confess, it was an unfair quest you guys unsuccessfully pursued, as I already knew the answer and led you down a path that I manipulated to prove a point. Sorry, it was unfair of me to leave you to scramble knowing you'd come up empty. You see, I have studied islam, studied sharia, studied the hadith and know much of the koran. This doesn't mean I know more than everyone, but I am well versed enough in the teachings to know it is no accident that today there is statistically more terrorist violence in the name of islam than all other religions on earth combined.

Thanks for giving it your best shot, though. I especially enjoyed the OJ and Andrea Yaetes reaches to try and compensate for the empty findings. You see, there are legitimate answers to why this is so prevalent in the islamic world. I hate to do the linky thing, but this is a good place to learn the basics. http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm

The internet is a wonderful place to learn about about religion. All Muslims are violent people and are coming after you- maybe evil is the word. All Muslims strictly follow Sharia Law......whatever

Well, I'm ready to condemn all religion, including Islam. All religious debate essentially boils down to "My imaginary friend is the only REAL imaginary friend." Yes, I suppose it gives comfort to some people and there are folks out there who have been motivated by their religion to do amazing things. On the other hand, it has caused A LOT more divisiveness than it has caused good. There are Muslim people who think all Christians and Jews should die. There are Christians who believe all Muslims and Jews should die. There are Jews who believe all Christians and Muslims should die. At it's core, it is nothing more than a vicious cycle of hatred. Religion, throughout history, has been the largest factor separating the cultures of the world from unity. How could you consider it a good thing.

Here's what I believe; Anybody who considers themselves superior to another race because they believe in the correct "God" is a freaking idiot. Anybody who categorizes an entire group of people as animals (I'm looking at you BuffalOhio) is a hate-mongering asshat who wouldn't get into heaven. If it existed.

Well, I'm ready to condemn all religion, including Islam. All religious debate essentially boils down to "My imaginary friend is the only REAL imaginary friend." Yes, I suppose it gives comfort to some people and there are folks out there who have been motivated by their religion to do amazing things. On the other hand, it has caused A LOT more divisiveness than it has caused good. There are Muslim people who think all Christians and Jews should die. There are Christians who believe all Muslims and Jews should die. There are Jews who believe all Christians and Muslims should die. At it's core, it is nothing more than a vicious cycle of hatred. Religion, throughout history, has been the largest factor separating the cultures of the world from unity. How could you consider it a good thing.

Here's what I believe; Anybody who considers themselves superior to another race because they believe in the correct "God" is a freaking idiot. Anybody who categorizes an entire group of people as animals (I'm looking at you BuffalOhio) is a hate-mongering asshat who wouldn't get into heaven. If it existed.

This, my friend, is human nature- no more, no less. Which is why I am not being too antagonistic towards those on the board who display their hatred. Muslims are the dehumanized enemy in this country- the reason for all that is bad. To these people, the tragic events happen because the perpetrators are Muslim- not because they are taught the wrong side of religion and that the United States is the enemy. The true enemy of Islam is not the United States or any of its allies. The true enemy of Islam is people like OBL who twist the teachings into hatred. That hatred has helped breed hatred over here, and the two hatreds do nothing but perpetuate each other.

Try spending 8 years in surrounding by nothing but foreigners, and you might change your liberal mindset, pal. You'd probably be as sick of them as I am now. Okay, where's my new hat?

Here's what I believe; Anybody who considers themselves superior to another race because they believe there is no "God" is a freaking idiot. Anybody who categorizes an entire group of people as animals (I'm looking at you Sage) is a hate-mongering asshat who wouldn't get into heaven. If it existed.

Fixed...that was easy.

Fixed...that was easy.

Did I say I was better than religious people? No. In fact, I acknowledged that religion, when interpreted the correct way, can be a very good thing. I am, on the other hand, more enlightened than people who interpret their religion to mean that all other peoples of the world should rot in eternal fire and brimstone.

Try spending 8 years in surrounding by nothing but foreigners, and you might change your liberal mindset, pal. You'd probably be as sick of them as I am now. Okay, where's my new hat?

And what exactly is wrong with these foreigners? Personally, I've relished every opportunity I've had to spend outside the US.