Buffalo Muslim beheads wife

UBinVA

Did you read the :censored: ing post!!!! :blink:

Here's the part you missed, didn't read or ignored.

Get it now.

Every single time someone trot out a story like this, liberals FLOCK to it and throw out the "other religions do it, too" line.

Every

Single

Time.

So bash your head against the wall all you want. Its YOUR behavior thats leading people to believe youre excusing this behavior.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single time someone trot out a story like this, liberals FLOCK to it and throw out the "other religions do it, too" line.

Every

Single

Time.

So bash your head against the wall all you want. Its YOUR behavior thats leading people to believe youre excusing this behavior.

No, it's your inability to reason that leads you to believe that people are excusing their behavior. You assume something because believing otherwise doesn't fit your world view. If you can't read or refuse to read that isn't my problem, it's yours.

No, it's your inability to reason that leads you to believe that people are excusing their behavior. You assume something because believing otherwise doesn't fit your world view. If you can't read or refuse to read that isn't my problem, it's yours.

If Im so far off how come you STILL havent condemned the act? Sure, you called it a "hideous", but only in the prism of other acts, either 40 or 500 years ago. Even when you posted your link, it didnt spell out women's rights directly WRG Islam.

Again...stop getting on me. Youre digging your own grave, pal.

If asking why muslim women rape VICTIMS endure stoning and getting their labias removed by a dull knife...if muslim women getting burned by acid for GOING TO SCHOOL makes me a "bigot", the !@#$ yeah....Im a bigot.

WHY ARE LIBERALS AND WOMEN"S RIGHTS GROUPS TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THE ISSUE OF MUSLIM WOMEN'S RIGHTS?

You mean as in the Bush Administration's refusing to grant asylum to these women? Although I will say, they finally (maybe) saw the error of their ways (link).

The big picture is that, as John Lennon so aptly stated, "Woman is the '!@#$' of the world". I am sure there are some cultures where women are revered (although I don't know of any that are still in existence) but in most - including ours - women are second-class citizens. And the men who commit these atrocities have all sorts of "reasons", excuses, and half-assed justification. The Q'ran. The Bible. Whatever. Women just aren't quite people, so whatever a man does to them is just a-ok.

You are looking at relatively isolated instances and attributing it to the entire population of Muslims. That's as stupid as the Protestants who promoted the fallacy that Roman Catholicism preached and advocated human sacrifice.

(If you want to hate Muslims and lump them all together as vicious murderers, go right ahead. Somewhere in the Muslim community, your counterpart is doing the same thing. And hopefully some day you two will run into each other. Have fun with that.)

The larger story in this tragedy is that another woman was murdered by her husband despite having a (useless) order of protection out against him. This woman had the courage to come forward and let someone know she was being abused, went to the authorities, and IMO, the authorities once again let the victim down. The majority of women in violent relationships never come forward, and in these economic times even less will because they have no where to go. That this woman did seek out a remedy for her situation, yet still ended up dead, is disheartening and will sadly deter others from coming forward.

Damn towel heads never obey orders of protection! Damn that Sharia law!

You mean as in the Bush Administration's refusing to grant asylum to these women? Although I will say, they finally (maybe) saw the error of their ways (link).

The big picture is that, as John Lennon so aptly stated, "Woman is the '!@#$' of the world". I am sure there are some cultures where women are revered (although I don't know of any that are still in existence) but in most - including ours - women are second-class citizens. And the men who commit these atrocities have all sorts of "reasons", excuses, and half-assed justification. The Q'ran. The Bible. Whatever. Women just aren't quite people, so whatever a man does to them is just a-ok.

You are looking at relatively isolated instances and attributing it to the entire population of Muslims. That's as stupid as the Protestants who promoted the fallacy that Roman Catholicism preached and advocated human sacrifice.

(If you want to hate Muslims and lump them all together as vicious murderers, go right ahead. Somewhere in the Muslim community, your counterpart is doing the same thing. And hopefully some day you two will run into each other. Have fun with that.)

Youve got to !@#$ing be kidding me.

If Im so far off how come you STILL havent condemned the act? Sure, you called it a "hideous", but only in the prism of other acts, either 40 or 500 years ago. Even when you posted your link, it didnt spell out women's rights directly WRG Islam.

Again...stop getting on me. Youre digging your own grave, pal.

:censored:

Im going to have some fun with this. If Im going to be a "bigot", I might as well get the full nine:

http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=5185

Let me know when you find the Chritistian/Jewish/Buddhist versions of these atrocities.

"Sexual abuse of young boys by clerics rampant in Pakistan."

Yeah, it's REAL tough to find that in the Christian world... :censored:

"Sexual abuse of young boys by clerics rampant in Pakistan.....who then retaliated against refusal by a boy to have sex with him by spraying the boy with acid."

Yeah, it's REAL tough to find that in the Christian world... :censored:

FIXED

Find me a Priest who then ATTACKED the boy and nearly killed him with acid.

I know....small differences.

Youve got to !@#$ing be kidding me.

Since you've apparently stopped the Lithium I do hope you are still taking your blood pressure meds.

Take a chill pill. It's ALL bad. But talking ONE incident and claiming that millions of other Muslims are just plotting to chop off their wives' heads is ludicrous, even for you.

If I were to claim that all religiously-oriented wingnuts were sexual perverts and hypocrites based on the actions of that mega-preacher guy in Colorado, not only would the Chief Hypocrite ban me from the board, but you'd all fall down foaming at the mouth. Of course if I made the same statement about [h]Elliott Spitzer, you'd high five each other.

Of course you will never admit you're not so pissed off by the ACT itself, you're pissed off that a Muslim did it.

FIXED

Find me a Priest who then ATTACKED the boy and nearly killed him with acid.

I know....small differences.

Did a quick google on "priest beating"...surprisingly, it returned a lot of "priest beats someone for not having sex with them" links, and a few "priest beats someone after having sex with him" links.

But they were, I'll admit, outnumbered by a rather surprising number of "Can a priest beat a mage?" World-of-Warcraft links.

Amazing. A liberal blind sheep posts in a thread about MUSLIMS right away with something against Christianity.

What do you tards stand for anyway?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Never see anyone beheaded in his name, do you? Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is the only true religion of peace.

Since you've apparently stopped the Lithium I do hope you are still taking your blood pressure meds.

Take a chill pill. It's ALL bad. But talking ONE incident and claiming that millions of other Muslims are just plotting to chop off their wives' heads is ludicrous, even for you.

If I were to claim that all religiously-oriented wingnuts were sexual perverts and hypocrites based on the actions of that mega-preacher guy in Colorado, not only would the Chief Hypocrite ban me from the board, but you'd all fall down foaming at the mouth. Of course if I made the same statement about [h]Elliott Spitzer, you'd high five each other.

Of course you will never admit you're not so pissed off by the ACT itself, you're pissed off that a Muslim did it.

He keeps moving the goalposts for his arguments. You'll never convince him since he only believes what he wants to believe and finds facts that support his narrow view.

Did a quick google on "priest beating"...surprisingly, it returned a lot of "priest beats someone for not having sex with them" links, and a few "priest beats someone after having sex with him" links.

But they were, I'll admit, outnumbered by a rather surprising number of "Can a priest beat a mage?" World-of-Warcraft links.

:censored:

Nobody ever said that violence and atrocities in the name of religion is exclusive to Islam. So Im curious why liberals assume those who are concerned about this issue always use the "but other religions are violent, too" line of reasoning to excuse this type of behavior. Its akin to someone in a flooded town saying how bad their situation is and someone sniping back "yeah, but the a town 500 miles away flooded once too. Back in 1971." What does that have to do with whats going on now? Here?

And funny how one case of someone committing an "abuse" in a prison is easily taken as an indictment of the whole institution when it fit your needs. But case after case after case.....Story after story after story of events like these taking place and you tacitly choose to bury your head in the sand about it and give that old line of sh-- "everyone does it."

ALL religions are violent, but we can't let the extremists shape our views of that religion.

Testimony from the MP's clears up any doubt about the abuses- they were worse and more common than reported. BUT, the problem has been corrected. Any prison situation that lacks oversight and leadership will degenerate into a bad situation- It is also a fact that good people usually can't overcome systemic conditions- conditions, not us, dictate what we do. A lot of the bad things in those prisons were committed by otherwise very good people and very good soldiers.