Folks, We're F*cked!

The stimulus plan was over one third tax cuts and less than two thirds spending. No one thinks only spending is the solution to everything.

Nah, just 67% of the solution. I'm sure most people are gonna love their "tax cut" - especially when the bill comes due.

Remember everyone: Increasing spending exponentially while cutting taxes is only fiscally irresponsible when Republicans do it. :thumbsup:

Nah, just 67% of the solution. I'm sure most people are gonna love their "tax cut" - especially when the bill comes due.

Remember everyone: Increasing spending exponentially while cutting taxes is only fiscally irresponsible when Republicans do it. :D

I wasnt complaining about Republicans spending. I was complaining about SOME of the things they were spending it on, like the stupid war and tax breaks for rich people.

I wasnt complaining about Republicans spending. I was complaining about SOME of the things they were spending it on, like the stupid war and tax breaks for rich people.

Sorry brother. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. Those are the breaks that come with big, bureaucratic governments. If you're a partisan you have to face the reality that about half of the time the power you're willing to cede is going to go to people who totally suck.

It's way easier being me and realizing pretty much everyone sucks, so totally limit their ability to do so.